YK1001's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Your most important Idea of 2018 posted in Connect

The end of the Year 2018 is approaching quick.

While are Looking forward to 2019 and look back to 2018, I would like to invite all of us to share, our most important Idea of 2018 that we posted in Idea Exchange.

Please reply and include a link to your Idea here.  Dos not matter what the status your Idea is in:  Closed, Open, Need information, etc.

Of course, you can hurry up and write your even greater Idea before the year end, and link it here.

2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Your most important Idea of 2018 posted in Connect

Excellent idea @YK1001. I really love the fact that the Idea Exchange was added this year, so I gladly post my personal favorite:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/All-Ideas/Reconsider-selection-criteria-for-new-places/idi-p/1...

The one sentence summary: make more or less anything "mappable" which can be a destination for users of Google Maps

The idea has gathered a baffling 83 votes already, and is still in status "Voting open", which probably means that the suggestion is at least clear (otherwise it would have been moved to "Needs information") and is not considered impossible (otherwise it would be "Closed" by now). Obviously, I'm hoping for a status change to "In progress", which would make my year 😄

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 7

Re: Your most important Idea of 2018 posted in Connect

Being a local guide on Google Maps is full of fun & entertainment...because you are visiting new palaces,guiding others how that place was and taking exciting pics...😍😍

Kudos To All Local Guides...👍👍