AlMutebi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Your City's Mall Photo Challenge: Who's in?

@AlMutebi That was a cool post.

Right now, i don't have any photos saved in my gallery. Next time, i goes to a mall i will definitely remember of those 10 photos i needs to upload 😅

Level 8

@AlMutebi its really a unique topic, I just sudden notice your post but i have few collection of this types photo.

Here is mine from Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Jewelry shopJewelry shopMango Juice shopMango Juice shopBiscuit Show room, not permanentBiscuit Show room, not permanentMascot Plaza Shopping MallMascot Plaza Shopping Mall

Level 10

Nice idea. Here are my 10 photos:

1 - 6. Central Mall, Kolkata

6.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

7. The Globe Shopping Mall

7.jpg

8 - 10. Acropolis Mall, Kolkata

10.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Level 8

I am definitely in.

I love taking pictures of the shop facades inside a mall. Most of the windows are well decorated glittering with lights which automatically attracts customers to the shop even if it is not a known brand. In the week end evenings it is even better considering the whole place becomes so lively that one starts enjoying the environment. For photography I prefer going during the weekday evenings when the shops are fully illuminated, there is no ambient light source that can make your photos look dull e.g. the skylights in the food court and the possibility of ghost-bumping by regular strollers reduce to a large extent.

I am also a little privileged which can be a disqualification for this challenge because my office is in the same building that houses the most upmarket mall in Bangalore. In India there is a different challenge that sometimes a shop owner will come out and ask why is the shop being photographed and most of the time will not allow you to take photos inside. The photos posted here are from three different malls. I also find shopping areas inside airports equally interesting.

#1 - Amande Pattiserrie, UB City#1 - Amande Pattiserrie, UB City#2 - Bata, Mantri Square#2 - Bata, Mantri SquareScreenshot_20180129-235937~01[1].png#3 - Chumbak, Phoenix Market City#3 - Chumbak, Phoenix Market City#4 - Michael Kors, UB City#4 - Michael Kors, UB City#5 - Splash, Mantri Square#5 - Splash, Mantri Square#6 - Van Heusen, Mantri Square#6 - Van Heusen, Mantri Square#7 - H&M, Mantri Square#7 - H&M, Mantri Square#8 - Colorbar, Mantri Square#8 - Colorbar, Mantri Square#9, - Soch, Mantri Square#9, - Soch, Mantri Square#10 - Adidas, Mantri Square#10 - Adidas, Mantri Square

Recently I have shifted more towards 'adding new places' and writing better reviews. I do keep posting photos. 

Connect Moderator

Very nice pictures @NarenChandra

@NarenChandra wrote:

Here are my mall collection , There was a Rolls Royce exhibit happening in Forum Mall Hyderabad and i managed to click few snaps .

@iDepp@AlMutebi@ShafiulB@NareshDarji@Jomo

2018-01-28 (1).jpg2018-01-28.jpg

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Here are my favorite places where I usually like to shop in malls.

My most best-loved shopping destination is H&M

1. H&M

H&M (Inorbit Mall, Hyderabad)H&M (Inorbit Mall, Hyderabad)
2. Big Bazaar

Big Bazaar (Boys Section)Big Bazaar (Boys Section)Brands & BazaarBrands & Bazaar

3. Being Human

Being HumanBeing Human

4. Lacoste

LacosteLacoste

5. Mufti - Usually I visit this place to purchase jeans

MuftiMufti

6. Mark & Spencers

Marks & SpencerMarks & Spencer

7. United Colors of Benetton

UCB - United Colors of BenettonUCB - United Colors of Benetton

8. Shoppers Stop

SHOPPERS STOPSHOPPERS STOP

9. Wills LIfeStyle

Wills LIfeStyleWills LIfeStyle

10. ONLY

ONLYONLY

My favorite place to watch movie is PVR Cinemas which is situated in Inorbit Mall, Hyderabad

PVR CinemasPVR Cinemas

Level 8

What is the deadline for this project.  I woul love to submit but need a couple of weeks or more...

I have been thinking about doing Malls at some point.

Great idea 📸 @AlMutebi

Level 9

I'm from Karachi here are some of the pictures. I don't have a lot because I've deleted them recently

Stationary MartStationary Mart

MospheraMosphera

Zam ZamZam Zam

Level 8

@AlMutebi  Thanks for this post .i would love to share my experience of Two River Mall in Nairobi,Kenya. which is located along Limuru Road  and it is 65,000.00 SQM and it is Biggest Mall in EAST AFRICA .it was opened publicly on last year 14th February Valentine Day. 

IMG_20171022_150743.jpgIMG_20171022_152410.jpgIMG_20171022_154434.jpgIMG_20171022_154456.jpgIMG_20171022_154503.jpgIMG_20171022_154618.jpgIMG_20171022_154640.jpgIMG_20171022_154649.jpgIMG_20171022_154702.jpgIMG_20171022_154813.jpgIMG_20171022_154535.jpg

Jayesh Vekariya
Level 5

What should I take pictures of?