JeroenM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: YouTube Webinar: Verification Process

I am new local guide from kolkata  and i am interested about meet ups .But i don't know about webinar meet up . 

What I have to do to join this meet up ?

@JeroenM 

Deepayan
Level 8

Thank you for asking @DeepayanS .

Prior to the Webinar I shall share a link to YouTube where the webinar will be broadcasted. Other than a device to look at YouTube, one would need a good enough internet connection to watch the video streaming.

I expect that the video shall be available as a replay. 

Best regards, JeroenM

Level 7

Will this be recorded in case I can't watch it in real time?

Level 8

Dear fellow Local Guides,

Tomorrow, January 7th at 3 P.M. UTC, I shall be hosting the Webinar: Verification Process. To make sure all goes as planned, I would like your attention to the following.

The webinar shall be broadcasted live from my personal YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/jeroenmourik/videos

When I start going LIVE, the video-stream should be at the top of the list on my videos’ page with a special “Live Now” icon.
I believe that the actual URL to the stream is as follows, but I cannot be sure as the software I am using is in BETA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRQb5HmIow8

Don’t worry, if you are early and see that I was already live earlier, that was me doing a technical sound check.

To be able to engage through comments during the webinar, you need to be logged in to YouTube. Make sure to use the “Top Chat” that is linked with the video-stream for me to be able to see your chat messages during the session.

Please Check-In at arrival (starts at 2:55 P.M. UTC)
To register your attendance (for the RECAP), please introduce yourself via the comments at the moment you check in during the YouTube Live Event. Simply say your name, your LG level, and your country.

I shall start broadcasting 5 minutes before we are officially due to start our Meet-Up. This allows you to take your time to find the video live stream and check-in.

THE PRESENTATION:
The content of the webinar that I shall present to you is divided into sections. I am going to share a LOT of information and I like to give everyone the opportunity to ask questions at the end of each section. These questions or comments should be related to the section, all other questions will be looked at during the Q&A after the main presentation.

HOW TO ASK QUESTIONS:
When sharing a response to something, simply type your comment. When asking a question, please start with “#Q:<your question here>” to make it easier for me to find your question amongst the comments.

When something I explain is not clear, please don’t wait until the end of the section and post your question straight away. Type your Q: Please clarify….

WHAT TO EXPECT:

1) Short Introduction to the Verification Process
2) The real meanings of the two main responses “Approved” & “Not Applied”
3) What does the Algorithm
4) The limitations of the Algorithm
5) The Trust-Score
6) Smart Mapping Strategies
7) Reasons for the Not Applied Response
😎 Q&A

As you can see, a substantial list of topics will be covered. This webinar is thus to be at least 1,5 hours and no more than 2 hours.
Looking forward to seeing you at our YouTube Live Meet-Up.

JeroenM

Connect Moderator

I look forward to finding out how exactly this will be done - I have never participated to such an event on YouTube, but it sounds exciting already. and as always: excellent and very detailed instructions from @JeroenM 

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 8

Re: YouTube Webinar: Verification Process [Replay Available Now!]

Hello everyone,

We successfully completed our 2-hour webinar Meet-Up!  Here is the replay...

Please, take a minute to fill out the Meet-Up Evaluation form. If you were unable to participate during the live event and also won't be able to watch the replay, you can indicate so on the Evaluation Form. I would appreciate if all people that actually signed up, fill out the form.

Please note that his evaluation form will be available until Tuesday, January 14th, at 3 P.M. UTC.

Thank you all for participating!

Yours mappersly,

JeroenM