Sagir's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Worldwide Hospital edit Walk Season 6.0

Hospital Edit Walk Logo. Designed by SagirHospital Edit Walk Logo. Designed by Sagir

Hello Guides...

Welcome to Worldwide Hospital edit Walk Season 6.0

After a successful 5 consecutive years of Hospital Edit work, the 6th year is here too.

World-Wide-Hospital-Edit-Walk 1 

Worldwide-Hospital-Edit-Season-2 

WORLDWIDE-HOSPITAL-EDIT-WALK-V3 

WorldWide-Hospital-Edit-Walk-V4

Worldwide-Hospital-Edit-Walk-Season-5 

We are happy to announced this year's campaign is happening with support and collaboration of @doc_dells 

This initiative is a community self-driven idea by Local Guides been put in place to help our community by providing quality contributions to the Google maps to help people in our community in times of need.

On this day our focal point would be to add/edit/review hospitals, medical centers, Clinics, Doctors office and any medical related facility on Google Maps around your area or locality.

No matter wherever you are in the world we encourage you to join hands and make an impact in your community by providing useful information about hospitals & medical centers in your community.

No contribution is too small. Even if it's just by adding, answering questions, edit and inputting a photo all are welcome and appreciated, because no matter how little our contribution is, it can actually help people in times of need to locate, know about or have an overview about the place they want to go.

Note: always respect people's privacy when taking pictures.

The Meet Ups should hold between February 18th, to March 19th 2023.

I encourage you all to participate either by joining or creating a Meet up (Virtually or Physically if it is safe to do so).

Also you can go on your own to make the impact in your community without organizing the meet up by going solo.

To know how to create or organize a Meet up, please visit this useful link found on the Local Guides homepage: how-to organize meetup  

If you organized a meet up, feel free to tag Sagir/Doc_Dells or share in the comment below with the meet up approved link.

List of Approved meet ups Season 6:

#LetsGuide

Feel free to use the image/logo for your meet up. Edit to your own likes. 

Kind regards 

Sagir & Doc_Dells

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

5 comments
Level 8

Re: Worldwide Hospital edit Walk Season 6.0

Great initiative @Sagir and @doc_dells ❤️🙏 Best wishes for you.

Md Saiyen Azad (Chattogram, Bangladesh)
Guiding Stars 2022

You can check out my recent post about Sandakphu-Phalut Trekking

Instagram
Connect Moderator

Thanks @Saiyen 

Feel free to organise a meet up in your area towards this theme..

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 6

Such an amazing initiative!

Level 10

Well done @Sagir and I am sure this new collaboration with @doc_dells will bring more value to the initiative. 
I have been an active participant of the WWH edit from season 2. And I’m sure going to participate this season as well. 
Lets keep guiding 

Connect Moderator

Fabulous initiative @Sagir Bhai, this is one of the important series of the meetups for Local Guides by you.

Wishing you all the best 😘

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge