MariaNgo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: World wide #ChristmasInMyCity 2022 challenge

Hello @Velvel  thank you for participating. I look forward to reading your contributions to this world wide challenge. Let's tag a few more people to join in the fun. As we get closer to Christmas I'm getting excited about what I shall discover this year from the contributions. 

Connect Moderator

@MariaNgo You know me too well! 😅

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Level 10

Wow, that's really great... 

Congratulations... for launching the Challenge... 

Though I assure you that I shall be participating in the challenge, I shall join after 25th... Please. 

All the best... Dear friend @MariaNgo 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Connect Moderator

Level 10

@TravellerG Awesome! See you after the 25th then 🙂

Level 10

Thank you @Velvel for sharing about your Christmas experiences! Isn't it so good that after the two years of hiatus people can gather together to perform in choirs and churches again to celebrate this special season? 

I'll share your link to the main body of this post also 

Connect Moderator

My pleasure @MariaNgo 

It's so nice indeed! And it was tiring as well because I haven't sang in choir for two years. But a fun and great experience 😉

Level 9

Thanks to @Velvel's reminder, glad to know that there're Xmas challenges this year too! @MariaNgo

I wrote an article about Xmas in Taipei City: It's Holiday Time Again!  😆🎄

A foodie, traveler, and street art amateur.
City Graffiti & Street Art.
Level 10

@ChanneLing Wonderful! I'll add that to the main post list. Thanks for Christmas highlights tour in Taiwan. 

Connect Moderator

I made a video for YouTube Shorts about the Christmas vibes this year in Jakarta @MariaNgo 

A pleasure to share here :