tamasabu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

World heritage Shirakawa-go Gassho style

IMG_9607.JPG

It is a traditional Japanese house. In modern times such houses are not seen. The roof is thatched.

Shirakawa Village, Gifu Prefecture, 日本
97 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: World heritage Shirakawa-go Gassho style

Oh my God @tamasabu @ this awesome pictures I always love atmosphere of traditional home especially heritage cultures

Here in my place Traditional home for storing riceTraditional home for storing rice

Former Google Contributor

Hello @tamasabu,

I am informing you that your post has just been released from the spam folder and I would like to apologize for the inconvenience. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times. You can visit this article to learn more about it: Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

These houses are very interesting and they say a lot about your country's great beauty and rich history. I would love to visit it one day. Yesterday, thanks to @preceramic, I had the chance to discover the Plum Tree Blossom festival at Kairakuen, Mito. Did you know it already?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

I love the picture you shared. i wish i could go there someday

Level 10

Hello @tamasabu I really loved your picture and many thanks for sharing such a beautiful picture with us.

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 7

woww the house so unique. Hopefully one day I will go there and stay in the house. And I think the  air so fresh and feel relax to stay in there. So Beautiful 

Level 9

Oh, woooww, those are beautiful traditional houses, @tamasabu -san.

Does someone still live there?

And do you have reccomendation when is the best time to visit here?

Thanks for sharing this beautiful photograph with us, @tamasabu -san. Arigato gozaimasu.. ☺☺

Level 8

背景の木々に霧がかかっているのが良いですね!

Connect Moderator

Hi @tamasabu , I love the picture! It's like a painting. Do this place become tourist attraction for now? 

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 6

I really appreciate how they preserved their heritage. It's nice to see those pictures which is very helpful how the world or a place was developed by looking at the past.

Tanny Rotersos