tamasabu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: World heritage Shirakawa-go Gassho style

Hi Giu_DiB
I've been to the plum blossom festival at Kairakuen once. It is about to begin.
However, various events have been canceled or postponed this year to prevent the transmission of the new coronavirus. It is very disappointing.
I pray for it to end soon.

Level 7

Hello! iorikun301.
Japan has clear seasonal features. In spring, summer, fall and winter, you can enjoy wonderful views. I think the most beautiful is around February when winter snow is piled up. Next is around May. This photo was around mid-November last year.

Level 8

Hi @tamasabu great picture, I love this. This place looks dreamy to me, thank you 

Level 7

takanokengoさんこんにちは。

メッセージ、ありがとうございます。

写真は昨年の11月中旬です。合掌造りの民宿に宿泊予約をした1ヶ月ほど前に「紅葉は終わっているかも」と女将さんに伝えられていましたが、出向いた時は紅葉真っ盛りでした。

Level 7

Mr. NunungAfuah, Hello!
Here, Shirakawa-go is the most famous tourist attraction in Japan. Many tourists come from overseas. There are about 60 similar houses around here, and they still live normally in this house.

Level 7

Mr. TannyRotersos, Hello!
There are about 60 similar buildings in this settlement. And I still live normally. Although the building is traditional, the interior of the house has been renovated in a modern style and is easy to spend. (You can stay here)

Level 7

Mr. WindaIndriyani25 Hello!
Many tourists come from abroad here. And this traditional building is a guest house where you can stay. I was able to taste the old traditional culture of Japan, and I was very impressed by Japanese people.

Level 7

Mr. papaenos2008, Hello!
This is a tourist spot that Japanese people long for. You can also stay in this building. I recommend!

Level 7

Tere, Ruxellan!
See on turistide koht, mida jaapanlased igatsevad. Isegi erinevates riikides võib vana ja traditsiooniline kultuur olla tervendav. Täname teid teate eest.

Level 1

Прям, как в сказке про эльфов и гномов!