AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Perfect @VBenedict

@VBenedict wrote:

@AlejandraMaria it is on the way and not far at all... the Grand Central Terminal is located 42nd between Park & Lexington avenues.

Let us hope have a beautiful day and we can proceed as initially planned.

Level 9

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Helloooo @HelloJess @MariaBi @ErmesT

😁😀

We have meetups waiting approvals 😁

One for @SarahKa & one for 

@AndriyDegula

Level 9

Hello @HelloJess and @MariaBi

We will add this one to the Osama´s list:

"The  World Wide Photowalk Mogi das Cruzes,SP - Brazil" by @Ch-Marwen .

We would like your help because this motivated LGs want to join this World Wide Photo Walk Meet-UP.

Kind Regards,

Alejandra.

@OSAMA wrote:

Helloooo @HelloJess @MariaBi @ErmesT

😁😀

We have meetups waiting approvals 😁

One for @SarahKa & one for 

@AndriyDegula

Level 8

@RabiulHasan  no matter what the weather does; rain or shine we will still meet.  The only difference is that if it does rain we will meet in Grand Central Terminal.

If it is sunny no rain we proceed as originally planned and crawl Museum Mile.

Let me know if you have any questions...

Have you been receiving my notices?

Level 10

Of course @OSAMA, I'm more than ready! 🙂

OSAMA ha escrito:

Are you ready !??

@SarahKa @NatalkaR @HelloSamsonR

@SP31 @SoniaK @JustineOBrien @ValeriaAumasque @AkmalB @DavidTito 😀😁😀😁

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

Hi @VBenedict I create WA group and share join link. Now about 17 participants joined to the group and ready to go

Level 10

Hi @OSAMA and @AlejandraMaria

I am ready as always. I have one day left to meet up. Excited and happy. 

Have a nice day 

Level 7

Got it! Thank you!
Level 10

Level 8

Our Meet-Up has been confirmed, yeay! Thank you @AlejandraMaria for initiating this idea, Jakarta will have "World Wide Photo Walk: Kota Tua's Mesmerizing Faces" on Sunday 25 Feb 2018. Can't wait!

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/world-wide-photo-walk-jakarta

@SuhandiWidjaja@Ifauzi@RahmatHarmanP@Ain_amush@UlyTheresia