AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Yes @OSAMA, we just have a few more days and I believe we are all super excited as u are 😊🕺. Can't wait for it 😁 🎉🎶. Hope it will be the best World meet-up so far 😀.

Connect Moderator

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

I'm preparing my bag pack because I've only one day time and long journey (one night traveling) to reach Meetup place bro @OSAMA 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

AMAAAZING bro @Anonymous we all very excited 😀😀😁

Level 9

Wooow wooow bro @NareshDarji

Preparing your bag wooow take me woth you brooo 😀😁😀😁

I am waiting waiting your photos and Recap 😀😁😀😁

Level 9

Bro @AkmalB how your preparations !??😁😀😁😀

Level 9

Miss you so much bro @AgoesSantosa tell me how your preparations !!???

Level 8

@OSAMA

Hi Big Brother, my preparation is going well. But my schedule changed. 

Today I must go to Bali, maybe I will join with their meet up. If my contribution allowed, I will add some beautiful place of Bali.

There a nice local guides @Sandra1961 in Bali and her community. This is very long journey for me. But I like it, love it, meet others local guides in diferent island.

@OSAMA wrote:

Miss you so much bro @AgoesSantosa tell me how your preparations !!???

Hope your meet up and all host are successfully and all happy like always.

Level 9

Wooow you too Traveling bro @AgoesSantosa 😀😁😀😁

Good luck brooo 

Bali wondWonde place on Earth i watch documentary about , lucky you 

Greetings to @Sandra1961 😀😁😀

Level 10

@OSAMA

oooo, yessssssssssss, I'm ready! :-))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm sure - it will be great meet-up!

And I'm watching weather for Saturday in Kyiv... It will be real winter - snow and -7-12 °C :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Level 9

OMG @NatalkaR you remember me of Kyiv winter 😀😁

Just -12 😀😁😀😁😀

You live in very very beautiful country ☺️☺️