AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Thank you for your encouragement @HelloSamsonR

I am entertaining hosting 🙄 That is, if no one else in my region hosts.

You see, I would love to be a participant in a meet-up hosted by an experienced LG 🤔

@TraciC @LawrenceNYC  @BruceDM

Level 10

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Hi everyone, let's do this together!! It's a great chance to connect all of us and get to know our own cities much better.

I am really looking forward to it 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

@santiagoirale 🙂

Everybody join us!

Level 10

I am really happy to be a part of this, thanks to @AlejandraMaria we have a great presentation video and we can see very motivated local guides from all around the world.

This will be big, this will be great!

Connect Moderator

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Mee-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

thanks Bro @OSAMA i'm already excited

@OSAMA wrote:

Brooo @Sagir you look great in the video with high enthusiastic level 😀😀😀😀

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Connect Moderator

you are right @ValeriaA_ this is going to be BIG and GREAT... thanks to @AlejandraMaria for the great idea..

@ValeriaA_ wrote:

I am really happy to be a part of this, thanks to @AlejandraMaria we have a great presentation video and we can see very motivated local guides from all around the world.

This will be big, this will be great!

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Googler

How fantastic is this idea, @AlejandraMaria! This is such a fun, easy and cheap meet-up that any of us can do! Thank you for creating this and I look forward to participating!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

@TraciC happy birthday :))))))))))))))))) this meetup is your happy birthday gift :))))))))))

Level 9

@TraciC Did you like the Video  !??😊😁🎉😁

Level 9

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Mee-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Thank you very much @VBenedict lucky you :-))) sure he is very good son and he is very proud of you too :-))))

Yeah I feel I am the luckiest man on Earth with my Wife & Three Wonderful daughters 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 

Yeah you can Join is from NYC and now you have the first attendee @TraciC :-))))