HiroyukiTakisawa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: World Wide Food Crawl Iwate 2

Dear @kazukichi @MarkA, hope all's well. World Wide Food Crawl Iwate 2 is on together with World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. All welcome. You're invited to join in the fun. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 10

Thanks for your fast reply. Please forgive us, @Neil31. World Wide Food Crawl Iwate 2 is now completed. Photos came out today: Lots of happy Japan Local Guides. Amazing, world class seafood. Hope you and @HiroyukiTakisawa can team up soon. Kind regards from Osaka78

@Neil31 wrote:

Hi there!

What do I need to do to join this wonderful event? 

Level 8

@Osaka78forTRUMPThankyou for the invite and am sorry I could not attend I think it would be a great thing to see and do.

Level 10

Dear @MarkA, hope all's well. Thank you for letting us know. Yes, it's ok. Hope one day you and @HiroyukiTakisawa can meet-up. Hiroyuki is a great champion for Japan and Local Guides around the world. Thanks again, MarkA. Kind regards from Osaka78

@marka wrote:

@Osaka78forTRUMPThankyou for the invite and am sorry I could not attend I think it would be a great thing to see and do.

Connect Moderator

Recap is here!

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/Recap-World-Wide-Food-Crawl-Iwate-Act-2/m-p/5721...

Thanks to attendees! Definitely see you again in 2018 as well !!!

Is next in Tohoku? or Japan?