Praniketmore's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

World Voice Day , Human emotion and vulnerability are buried in their vocal communication.

World Voice Day 16 April 2024

#1 Here I made one banner indicating World Voice Day in which earth and sound pink logo, which pink hue represents love and denotes speak gently.#1 Here I made one banner indicating World Voice Day in which earth and sound pink logo, which pink hue represents love and denotes speak gently.

World Voice Day (16th April) was established to raise awareness about vocal health and to celebrate the phenomena of voice.

In our human body, we receive a gift from God in the form of our voice.

I agree that all other living things communicate with one another through their own means, but you all have a very powerful gift in the form of your vocal voice, which we must use very visibly to communicate, develop, and express ourselves in our daily lives.

Vocal sounds have their own frequency, and you can communicate from a distance. Your oral communication has a greater impact than this sort of communication.

Many people across the country are working on this. Your oral communication has a greater impact than this sort of communication. Many countries want to improve people's vocal abilities and teach them how to improve and express themselves more effectively.

There appear to be three types of voices

one for speaking, 

one for thinking or ruminating, 

and one for writing. 

It is stated, symbolically, that discovering one's voice is difficult for any author.

An echo is the return of a voice; stillness is its absence, yet it can still communicate effectively! A voice might be soothing, severe, melodious, piercing, or lilting. It can communicate the sweetness of flattery, the intensity of love, the softness of seduction, the coldness of reason, the depressing tone of fatalism, or a critical voice of judgment.

Here I discussed the topic of vocal communication.

In that, I talked about the virtual meetup example that we linked to a few days ago and how it worked best for conversation and expressing more effective.

#2  In these banners, we see three of our guests: @travellerG, @ajitthite, and @shrut19. They connect with us via virtual meeting, and vocal communication is the best way for us to gain what they want to tell us and to express their knowledge further.#2 In these banners, we see three of our guests: @travellerG, @ajitthite, and @shrut19. They connect with us via virtual meeting, and vocal communication is the best way for us to gain what they want to tell us and to express their knowledge further.

Here's an example of vocal communication: I shared our virtual meetup where our guests explained and taught their thoughts and experiences through vocal communication, which expresses more than text communication. That vocal sound exhibits more emotion and accurately conveys what you want to say and explain. You giggle, your anger,your love is effectively communicated through vocal communication,

you can explain it more, and it will be readily understood by others.

#3  In these banners, you see the spice and flame, which symbolize your poor habbit and bad-trained vocal habbit that injure you, as well as how, what,what and why you need to teach your vocal organs for better vocal health.#3 In these banners, you see the spice and flame, which symbolize your poor habbit and bad-trained vocal habbit that injure you, as well as how, what,what and why you need to teach your vocal organs for better vocal health.

We have now addressed what voice health is. 

Vocal health is entirely dependent on what you eat, how you treat your body, and how you care for your vocal organs. It is critical to maintain your vocal organs in good health. Your clean and good voice talent, your word Avoid angry speaking. Avoid loud vocals. Avoid everything that harms your voice. 

You trained yourself in good vocal habits, learned how to speak, sustained polite conversation, and created a positive circle by linking others through your good communication.

Praniket More || " Having a hobby is sweet for your psychological state – Chanakya " ||

My Map||My Insta||My Post Gallery

Pune, Maharashtra, India
16 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: World Voice Day , Human emotion and vulnerability are buried in their vocal communication.

Nicely articulated importance of voice and emotions interrelationship @Praniketmore 

I greatly appreciate the examples too 👍

Level 10

Re: World Voice Day , Human emotion and vulnerability are buried in their vocal communication.

Ohh... great concept ... dear @Praniketmore ...

World Voice Day is definitely a great day to remember...no doubt!

But the style in which you connected to this community is amazing...

Looks that your Guru @ajitthite Ji is LIVING in your Cover Photo - great! Both Guru and Shishya...

"Better Vocal Health" is a great topic which is evolving as a discipline in the field of research... excellent...

I would say: along with a smile we say HELLO... politely and from OUR HEART...we will be successful to start a conversation...right?

Yes, emotions are another group of topics - no one has measured its depth...it can be transmitted even without the slightest sound...

Hmmm... great dear...

Truly admire with heartfelt appreciation... dear @Praniketmore ...

"Vijayee Bhava"... 🙌

🤝🌷🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Thank you @Tushar_Suradkar Sir for appriciation and reading my.post .

Praniket More || " Having a hobby is sweet for your psychological state – Chanakya " ||

Level 8

Thanks for tag @Praniketmore this topic is very important to everyone because communication skills is an Art, nice post & My understanding says it's long discussion topic.& This time I don't want to discussion.!

shailendraOjha

You can see MY contribution Here Also.
www.youtube.com/@GoogleGuide_shailen13
Level 8

Thank you sir @TravellerG  ,This was my first attempt, and while I may not have been able to explain my feelings more fully, I made an effort to compress in minimum words and touch on other issues and areas as well. Thank you for your appreciation, and Ajit Dada's design deserves kudos.shishya still in Junior Kindergarten 😜😀

Level 8

Thank you @ShailendraOjha Ji for appriciation .actually its a long discussion topic, many of things i unable to write due to word limit .

Level 9

@Praniketmore 

Wow, Awesome post waheguru ji bless you with abundance of happiness. 

Well said God has only gifted human being the voice we can speak  . 

Well said our vocal get effected when we speak loudly and  in anger. 

This I realized in 2016 while working in school one teacher was on leave a class for one month they shifted me to take that class that class kids were hyper active no teacher was  ready to enter that class I took as challenge 2-3 days I had to raise my voice and used get angry  then at home realised my thoart used  to pain my voice changed that time I realised this not solution kept my self cool and didn't teach them just told make noice it won't effect me because I will get my salary but it effect you I won't teach unless you all listen to me while teaching and then you all will fail and you have answer your parents I recorded their video this I informed principal that I won't teach if parents come send them to me. 

You won't believe my voice became normal. Kids after 4 th day said sorry mam please teach us complete our portion. 

Now when I learnt Reiki we are taught we should be calm and quiet... Send positive affirmation for person with whom you  are angry.. 

Always use postive words and postive sentence... If you say worng, negative words cancel it immediately and ask for forgiveness. 

My best wishes to you. 

Level 8

Wow that nice @RosyKohli Ji  thanks for sharing your experience...and well said Always use postive words and postive sentence... If you say worng, negative words cancel it immediately and ask for forgiveness. Amazing , In our Marathi family, one thing is told by elder folks: do not utter bad words or negative demotivating things loudly because Vastupurush always said tathastu, so if you told that, that would happen. It may be this thing in culture also for this good habit. 

Level 9

@Praniketmore 

Well said tathastu is there. 

According to Raj didi according to Narayan Shastra Ma Saraswati virasti Hai Hamare Kanth mein ( Goddess of knowledge Ma Saraswati sit on our thoart  ) so always say positive words because it goes in universe. 

Since I did Reiki 3-level courses it has great impact., Earlier also I knew because we have read it but here when people did confession at Raj didi channel that time came to know how it effected their life. Then they ask for forgiveness how they life change they say that also. 

I very happy you brought awareness on this platform.