SholaIB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Wli Agumatsa Waterfalls !!!

You are welcome @Zino_ thanks for looking it up. Am glad you like it.

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Level 7

@SholaIB  wow!!! Just wow!!!!! Shola I am a lover of nature and I feel like teleporting to the Wli waterfalls already 😁😁. This place looks so serene and beautiful, a kind of place one can chill in for a while to draw inspirations from nature 😍😍😍😍. Oh my world!!!!! I should put this on my bucket list seeing as I plan to visit Ghana in no distant time 🤔..... I would definitely try the coffee (I like coffee too😜) and I have been wanting to try cocoa seeing that it has so much health benefits. Wow!!!! I can't get over this beautiful view, thank you Shola for sharing this 🙏🙌.

Connect Moderator

Hi @NkemNwobu 

That was a blast of a comment and reply to my post,thank you. Yes I had the same sentiment as you have now. After the 45-60mins walk and we arrived there I was just like....WOW

It was real nature. It's surely is a place to visit. They have the roasted coffee on sale there,so you may enjoy it if it comes to that 😜.

Thank you for noticing the post Nkem. I plan to visit the place again Dv so rather than teleporting yourself please come along 🤩

Cheers 

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Level 8

Very calm and peaceful atmosphere with Waterfall.Really a very good place @SholaIB sir.

Level 8

Very calm and peaceful atmosphere with Waterfall.Really a very good place @SholaIB .

Connect Moderator

Hello @DebadattaMeher my friend thanks for nice comment. I enjoyed my time there. It's a special place to visit.

Cheers 

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Level 8

41784473_1432734426862010_6320536927208472576_o.jpgP_20180815_141821.jpgI like nature. Water fall is real natural . In our country we have a lot of water fall. We will wrought a water topic soon.

Level 8

@SholaIB Beautiful waterfalls. This is a kind of place I would love to visit. Nice photos and detailed content. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Connect Moderator

Hello @Ant_Bad_Yogi thank you for your nice comment. I really enjoyed the place myself. The link is there on the post please feel to visit the place sometime soon. After the pandemic of course😜.

Cheers

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Connect Moderator

Hello @Shatu 

These are lovely photos. we don't have too many Waterfalls here so I enjoy the few ones I can visit.

Cheers 

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge