KarenVChin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Wish Nigeria LG U-roy Agboli Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday @U-royFelixA

Thanks for reminding us @KarenVChin

Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy BDay   @U-royFelixA

Level 7

Happy birthday U-royFelixA have a great time,,,

muhammad zen
Connect Moderator

This is such a thoughtful and sincerely post, @KarenVChin - really shows how connected we can be across the world. Happy Birthday, @U-royFelixA! Hope you have a great one!

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 9

happy birthday @U-royFelixA

Live long to blow athousand candles. I am happy for you. 

Heheh lol! Where is the cake!!!

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Connect Moderator

Level 8

@U-royFelixA - Happy Birthday to you sir. May it be a special one. It was a pleasure to meet you and connect with you at last years Summit. Happy Birthday brother!

IMG_0727.JPG

Level 8

@KarenVChin wrote:

Being a Local Guide changes your life in more ways than you think

The BEST THING about joining Local Guides and being a part of the Local Guide Community, you get to meet people literally from around the globe!

Two Local Guides from opposites parts of the world, LGSummit16Two Local Guides from opposites parts of the world, LGSummit16Last year at #LGSummit16, I had the wonderful opportunity to meet people from countries I've never traveled to or think I would ever visit in my life (due to $$$ mainly). My world has become bigger, my community tighter thanks to Google.

One country, in particular, was Nigeria. As an American, I didn't know much about Nigeria, let alone, Africa, other than its a country in the continent of Africa. 

Thanks Local Guides for giving me the opportunity to meet, now, a great friend, Nigeria Local Guides Community Owner @U-royFelixA. If it wasn't for both of us being selected to attend last year's Summit in San Francisco, we would have never met EVER!

Today is U-Roy's Birthday

Local Guides, please show some love and wish my wonderful friend U-Roy a HUGE Local Guides birthday & many more!  Please add any photos of you and U-Roy. It will be fun to see how many Local Guides on Connect know and have met U-roy in person.

More on U-roy and what his country is doing with Google Maps to help save lives, watch this Local Guides video.

Cheers,

Karen

Happy Birthday @U-royFelixA 

🎉🎈🍰🎁🕯 Have a blast 🍾🍾🍾 @KarenVChin

Cheers

Level 10

Wow! Thanks immensely @KarenVChin I'm so humbled by your kind words. It was a beautiful experienced meeting you and the LG team. Thanks again. 

Regards 

U-Roy 

Level 10

Thank you very much @SumaiyaZafrin I really appreciate your kind words. 

Regards 

U-Roy