HiroyukiTakisawa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Winter illumination in your neighborhood

Generally, the air of the winter is said to be cleaner. Probably thanks to it, we can enjoy beautiful illumination spots in our neighborhood. It may mean a festival, a home party or Christmas.

Are there something beautiful illumination all around you? A tiny one to a huge one, let me know your neighborhood illuminations:-) And if you know, please tell the reason for the illumination too.

Koiwai Fram Illumination (MAP)

This is an annual winter illumination festival at Koiwai Fram. We need to pay an admission fee, but we can see beautiful tunnels and statues. 

thetaplus_20181207211307059.jpg

I tried to make a Street View by the Video mode. Probably it is being created now.

Yahaba Station (MAP) 

In fact, I don't know the certain reason for this illumination. During this season, we can see sush illuminations all around the cities.

What kinds of beautiful/interesting illuminations in your neighborhood? 

[Japanese]あなたの隣のイルミネーション

イルミネーションがきれいな季節になりました。理由は様々ですが、気軽にきれいな光景を楽しめるのは嬉しいことですね。

皆さんの周りにはどんなイルミネーションがありますか?小さなものから大きなものまで、見つけたイルミネーションを教えて下さい。日本独自のものなんてあるでしょうか?

Japan
90 comments
Level 9

Re: Winter illumination in your neighborhood

Wonderful @HiroyukiTakisawa

Thank you for sharing with us.

Connect Moderator

You are welcome @AbdullahAM 🙂

Level 10

Level 10

Rif.: Winter illumination in your neighborhood

Salve. Foto stupende.  Grazie per averci regalato questo post. Buona domenica. 

Connect Moderator

Thank you @LucioV 🙂

You are welcome @Carmelina62

Let's guide beautiful illumination spots in your neighborhood!

Google Moderator

The winter illuminations in Japan are the best for me. Thank you for sharing @HiroyukiTakisawa!

I know that Japan hosts numbers of winter illumination events through the country and I hope to see some of them here on Connect! Here is one of my photo. I took it two years ago during my two days trip Fukuoka. 

Caption: A photo of Christmas decoration, Hakata Station, Japan.Caption: A photo of Christmas decoration, Hakata Station, Japan.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Wow, it's so colorful and beautiful!

Thank you for sharing @Ivi_Ge

Fukuoka! I have never been there. You are so actively:-]

Former Google Contributor

Once again, amazing post with wonderful pictures @HiroyukiTakisawa. I have always enjoyed Christmas decorations that are grand, but tastefully arranged.

When I used to live in Korea, it was magical during Christmas. Below is a picture of a theme park, which was very popular location to enjoy the illuminated alleys during the holiday season.
Caption: A photo of an alley, decorated for Christmas in Daegu, South KoreaCaption: A photo of an alley, decorated for Christmas in Daegu, South Korea

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Thank you for sharing @LilyanaZ

What a fantastic illumination!

Yes, all Christmas decorations are colorful and they make me enjoy:-)