cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Winging Wednesday

Winging Wednesday

Wild Wings

Moiz Plaza, Building 13-k, F-7 Markaz F 7 Markaz F-7, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan

November 14, 2018 @ 15:00 (PKT)

Hello Foodies from Islamabad 🙂 I am planning an exciting meetup for foodies of Islamabad. Those of you who love wings and enjoy sports will LOVE this amazing place located in F-7 Markaz Islamabad. They have a wings competition every Wednesday - rules are eat your hot wings under one minute and get a reward.

So, I have talked to the owner and we can get a reservation on 14th Nov - Wednesday for 15 people. We can participate in that competition and also critically review the place in terms of accessibility, food of-course and overall the cafe Google Maps listing that how accurately they have updated their timings and everything.

Also will update the owner about how they should maintain a good profile and can create free website with Google My Business. This cafe got big screens so ppl can sit, relax and enjoy good food with sports matches. I will be glad if and would love to meet more local guides from Islamabad and even if local guides from other cities are around.

Don't forget to bring fully charge mobile to take GOOD photos+videos 😄 and review on Google Maps. Please feel free to join and #letsguide people for a good FOOD CRAWL MEETUP 😄

Date: Nov 14th, 2018
Time: 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM

RSVP here

Moiz Plaza, Building 13-k, F-7 Markaz F 7 Markaz F-7, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan
3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Winging Wednesday

I m sure it will me yummilish food crawl @AIMAN_SAEED

I wish I can join you guys 🙂

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Google Moderator

Hey @AIMAN_SAEED,

I have just released your post from the Spam Filters. I would like to apologise for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times.

You can visit this article to learn more -  Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Enjoy your Wednesday, have fun and don't forget to share a recap. 😉

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thanks for the help @MoniDi 🙂