paulagomezsusta's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Wine lovers find Mendoza as your favorite

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I-x2CbZl7WpbkPrzViWJeYenLNRyUxpL/view?usp=sharing

Speaking of places that you must go, this is Argentina. Usually people think about Buenos Aires , the Capital. But Argentina is a huge Country with so much to offer. This is Mendoza the first option. mendoza is called the “New California” for the excellence is its wines, specially the Malbec. It a province with a tradition of wines for the last 3 centuries but because all the wine that Mendoza produced was for internal consumers they never had the opportunity to export. But at the same time Argentina is known for its regulars economy crisis. In one of this big crisis he local producers saw the opportunity to make a difference by exporting. This was about 2000/2001. A lot of french and american investors arrived to Mendoza to support the wine industry and it was such of success! When you go to a restorant and check the wine section pick one of the red ones from Mendoza specially from Valle de Uco. You will be surprised!Bodega Salentein - Valle de UcoBodega Salentein - Valle de Uco

Bedega Salentein - Valle de UcoBedega Salentein - Valle de Uco

Bodega Salentein -Valle de UcoBodega Salentein -Valle de Uco

Mendoza, Argentina
8 comments
Level 8

Re: Wine lovers find Mendoza as your favorite

My husband raves about this place every single day. Malbec and steak 🥩 plans are considered. 😘

Beautiful photos thank you for sharing. 

Level 7

Hi@paulagomezsusta

Very nice pics you have shared, thanks for this. Keep going.

Best.

Level 8

These photographs really holds the magnificient landscape of the region. Thanks for sharing the information @paulagomezsusta Keep sharing 🙂

Read My Posts Here

Level 8 Local Guide
Guwahati, India.
Lets Map This Planet.
Level 7

Connect Moderator

Que lindo post el que compartiste con nosotros @paulagomezsusta el detalle de porque antes no estábamos en las góndolas internacionales y luego en medio de la crisis, que se transformo en una fortaleza el vino Mendocino  pudo dispararse para el mundo, hoy esta en muchos lugares, de hecho me gusta llevar vino como obsequios cuando viajo al exterior, considero que es una buena manera de llevar nuestra cultura y nuestro arte vitivinícola. Y otros puedan disgustar el afamado Malbec Argentino, gracias por compartir.

Me gustaría si te parece bien agregar un link a este post en el menú del post de la zona cuyana en el mapa de Argentina, mencionándote a ti.

Caption: Vinos cuyanos - Mendoza (Local Guides @FaridMonti)Caption: Vinos cuyanos - Mendoza (Local Guides @FaridMonti)

Saludos Farid.

Level 7

Si! Con mucho gusto! Me encanta que se comparta y conozca mas sobre nuestros productos, cultura e idiosincrasia. Gracias por compartir!

Level 10

@paulagomezsusta  thanks for sharing Paula! I know Mendoza is a top spot for harvesting the best grapes, and producing the best latin american wine!