TheLifesWay's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Wild Dogs Summer Splashing in Kruger National Park Near Mopani Rest Camp, South Africa

Sawubona Local Guides, 

Wild Dog is a rare sight in Kruger National Park but we got a great chance to see them in a group enjoying and playing with water at a source near Mopani Rest Camp towards Tropic of Capricorn line crossing Kruger. You can enjoy these unique animals in the South African Wildlife in Kruger National Park. 

Camera used to shoot this video and photographs is Nikon D7000 with Sigma 70-300mm Lens. You will see a type of neckband on certain Wild Dogs and that is the GPS trackers for the rangers and scientists at Kruger National Park to understand them better. Generally, they are always roaming around in the groups and can even take on big predators like Lion, Cheetah and Leopard because they keep following them till they are tired and then start eating them without them even waiting for dying of the trapped animal. They are the naughtiest of the lot along with Hyenas and if they come near your car, better start moving as they can punch a hole in your car tyres easily leaving you stranded inside the jungle. 

Wild Dog in Kruger National Park, South Africa  (Local Guides @TheLifesWay)Wild Dog in Kruger National Park, South Africa (Local Guides @TheLifesWay)

I hope guys you will love South Africa as much as I love representing the same in all my posts here on Local Guides Connect as well as on Google Maps. Thanks a lot once again for giving me likes and love! Have a great festive season!

Cheers!!! Aashish Rai Jain

#TheLifesWay #PhotoYatra
Kruger Park, South Africa
1 comment
Level 8

Re: Wild Dogs Summer Splashing in Kruger National Park Near Mopani Rest Camp, South Africa

WoW!!

Excellent photography...

Wild Dog in Kruger National Park in South Africa. Your post writing is very beautiful and the words touch the mind. 

Thank you very much @TheLifesWay for a great photography and descriptive post sharing with us my dear.