TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Why these two Googlers are dedicated to accessibility

Thank you everyone for the kind words, I'm so excited to see your enthusiasm and continue working to improve accessibility on Maps!

Level 9

You're Welcome @catwu keep it up up up 

We who must thank you for your amazing work :-))))) 🎖🎖🎖🎖👍🎉👍🎉

Level 10

A lot of people helping about the interview. Thanks for sharing with us.

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 10

Dear @TraciC  I don't know Spanish language, But I want to know @FaridTDF what's the writing here. If there translate bottom, it would be benefited for me, Because I want to read this post. Please note this point. Thanks.

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 7

Yes

Level 5

Excellent contribution!! 👏 This is a great reminder that not just physical disabilities but ALL special needs can benefit from proper reviews. I personally would like to expand on my reviews to add ASD (autism spectrum) friendly advice. As the mother of 2 ASD children I really find planning ahead important and reviews make that possible when it's a place we haven't been to. 

Level 10

Nice!

Atma Ram
Level 5

Great initiative!!

reviews/phots  really helping society to understand the things which are good and bad and to get right choice.

My personal experience with this really great, almost for every purchase/service I search for reviews and based on that only I go for that particular thing...And got the same service as per reviews.

Now a days I m keep on reviewing everything/ place I visited..So this will help others too..

Thanks alot to provide this platform where I can take help absolutely free 😊 and give help to others too.

Level 9

Dedication is important in every job.

As a local guide or Googler dedication is only thing which will make Google more helpful for mankind 

Love to be a Googler like them

Go ahead brother @RioAkasaka  and sister @catwu @:-) 🙂 :-

Level 9

@TraciC @RioAkasaka and @catwu

Thank you for providing the initial inspiration I needed to find something of great value to be passionate about.  The Rolling On series and hanging out with other LGs with the same passion pushed me to try something new yesterday.  I volunteered at the Spinal Injury Games @ Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center.  I wanted to become more familiar with what people in this situation face on a day to day basis.  What kind of things make their life harder on a daily basis?  Those are the things I want to look for and mention in reviews.....in addition to the food and atmosphere!

New friends!  :DNew friends! 😄

So how did my day go????  I'll tell you more at the Summit but here's a little video that I shot (one of A LOT) of the "Obstacle Course".  As hard a course as it was, it's just a day in the life of someone in a chair.

Wheelchair Obstacle Course ~ Spinal Injury Games 2017

Can't wait for this session at Summit 17!

?Kimberly on Social ? Google Maps  ? Instagram ? Facebook ? Twitter ?️YouTube ?San Francisco Local Guides