Tanvir_Hasan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Why the road editing option isn’t working in my region?

I tried so many times to add roads. But it's not working! If the option is closed for this region, how long it will take to reopen?

@AngieYC  @MortenSI 

Screenshot_20190903-120916.png

Read about Bangladesh's biggest book market
Nilkhet Book Market : Book Heaven in Dhaka

#bdlg
Narayanganj, Bangladesh
11 comments

Accepted Solutions
Google Moderator
Solution

Re: Why the road editing option isn’t working in my region?

Hello @Tanvir_Hasan,

Thank you for reaching out, but unfortunately we are not able to provide a specific timeline of the availability. 

As you can see on the message below, our team are working hard to make this feature available on other regions, so stay tune! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Google Moderator
Solution

Hello @Tanvir_Hasan,

Thank you for reaching out, but unfortunately we are not able to provide a specific timeline of the availability. 

As you can see on the message below, our team are working hard to make this feature available on other regions, so stay tune! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

hi @Tanvir_Hasan 

wait,something like this I suffered and I waited for some time then I succeeded, but I was delighted when I saw that they had managed to take a street view throughout the Danube Delta

Level 8

Thank you too.  

#bdlg
Level 8

Re: Earn 15 points by drawing missing roads on Maps

@AriMar, In Bangladesh, adding road isn't available! But, it is so important for us. In the last few years, there are many roads were built here, many old roads are closed already. Hope, Google will make the feature available soon.@VasT, please take a look! 

#bdlg
Google Vendor

Hi @Tanvir_Hasan,

Just to let you know that, I moved the comment to your previous post where your question is already answered.

If you need moderation assistance from a moderator in the future, just make sure to tag one of the Google Moderators. Please avoid tagging people not mentioned in the above article.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Thank you @InaS. I got it.

#bdlg
Level 1

Re: Introducing a COVID-19 layer in Google Maps

This is very useful

Thanks for sharing @Traci

but i have a problem when i want add a nameroad for googlemaps for iraq country, googlemaps edit road doesn't work in iraqwhy? i hope you improve this problem to renaming and adding any roads in Iraq Country as any country as soon as possible Thank you..

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Karzan21,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I wanted to let you know that I just moved your comment to a previous thread where a similar question was already answered: Why the road editing option isn't working in my region.

If you need assistance from a moderator in the future, you can tag one of the Google Moderators. Please avoid tagging people not mentioned in that article. Thanks. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 1

My brother Giu_DiB , What can I do?Could you add this roadname for me, please

Address :
133 Sarbagh Rd, Koysinjaq, Iraq
This road start

from coordinate:

to coordinate :

Roadname : 

133 Sarbagh Rd

On the Coordinate:

36.0797323, 44.6350432

Please you add this roadname, thank you for your help and regards

Screenshot_20201011-172327.png