Dharmarider's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Why dont you get a reason the photo were deleted?

Yesterday i uploaded 100 photos from Sweden, I am not there at the moment but i am been there before.   Today i see they all been deleted.

Similar i upload from my child school today at the school about 45 photos. When i came home they all deleted.

Why can not Google tell us a reason this is stupid to just have them deleted for no reason.

2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Why dont you get a reason the photo were deleted?

Hey @Dharmarider,

I just wanted to remind you that, Google Photos and Reviews that don't adhere to Google Maps Contributed Content Policy are subject to removal by our filters. Such items that could be up for removal and or may be marked as private include duplicitous photo uploads or low quality reviews and items copied from other websites. Please take a moment to review your active contributions and ensure that they are high quality and useful contributions to Google Maps.

Thanks!

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hey @Dharmarider,

I just wanted to remind you that, Google Photos and Reviews that don't adhere to Google Maps Contributed Content Policy are subject to removal by our filters. Such items that could be up for removal and or may be marked as private include duplicitous photo uploads or low quality reviews and items copied from other websites. Please take a moment to review your active contributions and ensure that they are high quality and useful contributions to Google Maps.

Thanks!

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 6

same thing happened to me, my advise is not wasting more of your precious time