Sioux City, IA, USA
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Why dont we all meet?

Hi @JasonLosey,

Welcome to Connect!

Do you want to organize a meet-up? If yes, please follow the link meet-ups if you want to host your own meet-up or to search in your area. I recommend you to read this post How to organize a successful meet-up before posting which gives you helpful ideas on the types of activities you can plan and some guidance and tips for helping you organize a successful event for yourself and the Local Guides in your area! You can find here also How do I write a great meet-up recap?

If you want to meet other community members, you can introduce yourself. Please check out this post: 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Level 6

Why dont we all meet?

Sioux City meetups soon?

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Why dont we all meet?

Hi @JasonLosey,

Welcome to Connect!

Do you want to organize a meet-up? If yes, please follow the link meet-ups if you want to host your own meet-up or to search in your area. I recommend you to read this post How to organize a successful meet-up before posting which gives you helpful ideas on the types of activities you can plan and some guidance and tips for helping you organize a successful event for yourself and the Local Guides in your area! You can find here also How do I write a great meet-up recap?

If you want to meet other community members, you can introduce yourself. Please check out this post: 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!