FaridoOn790's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Why I left photography...?

Last year, when I bought a cell. I was so Interested in photography. So that I captured everything in my mobile phone.So one of them came out well. I was happy with my heart.

But my heart broke because of an accident.

As I went to the village from Islamabad. I was feeling tired due to travel. I slept. One of my nephew came to my bed and picke up my phone. He didn't know how to use it. So he deleted all my files.

When I get up. I find nothing in my cell. I feel heated. But now nothing could be done. So that I leave photography.

In this Accident Only two pictures were saved،Because I loaded it to my Facebook account. One of those the picture of Quid Azam's tomb and the second one is Shah Faisal Masjid Islamabad. Now I gonna want to share here with you guys. Thanks

Shah Faisal Masjid IslamabadShah Faisal Masjid Islamabad

Quid Azam's tomb Karachi.Quid Azam's tomb Karachi.

Waiting for your feedback. 

FaridoOn Burki 

Karachi, Pakistan
10 comments
Level 9

Re: Why I left photography...?

Thank you @FaridoOn790 for sharing

Level 4

Thanks @AbdullahAmazing I'm first time here. 

Level 10

It's a sad story @FaridoOn790 but thanks for sharing with us anyway.

I think that there is something worst than have all the photos deleted by accident: forgot to load a film roll in the camera, and make the greatest hike of your life.

This is something happened to me, in 80s, while climbing a peak I never climbed again; and I loaded TWO film rolls in the wrong way!!!

Anyway, this is something that should never happen again, with Google Photos automatic backup!

Level 4

Thanks alot.

Yes, now I saved all my memories in googl account. 

Level 8

@FaridoOn790   it is quite possible that your photos were automatically backed up to Google Drive and Google Photos.

Also your provider may automatically have backed up your images.

You do know that as a local guide you get FREE High Quality image storage?  That is if you have a gmail account.

Check your Google Account Settings to make sure you are automatically backing up.

Level 4

Thanks @VBenedict

Yes, but regret that I was not using a Gmail account at that time. 

Level 8

Too bad... @FaridoOn790  what about your mobile Carrier?  Usually they back up customers' data?

Level 4

@VBenedict

After that , I changed my mobile. Now my data remains safe. 

Former Google Contributor

Hey @FaridoOn790,

Touching story! Why not consider using Google Photos to back up your photos? They will be always safe this way.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators