Waze_bz2012's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Why I fix maps!

I became addicted to fixing problems with Google and Waze maps when I discovered I was able to fix a problem that plagued those maps and my expensive GPS. All tried to make me turn off of the middle of an overpass near my home onto the street below. The expensive GPS is still wrong because no map updates are available for it.
Fixing map problems isn't a game. Map problems can kill. Fixing them saves lives and it is fun and feels good.

1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Why I fix maps!

Hi @Waze_bz2012,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

As you probably have noticed already, Local Guides Connect is a community where you can meet other Local Guides from your area and around the world, share your favourite travel stories and experiences, provide feature requests, share stunning photos and many more. Here you can read more Why be a Local Guide? and 14 helpful tips for using Connect which will help you to interact better in the community.

We have a monthly post where the new people in the community can introduce themselves and say “Hi” to everyone. Please don’t hesitate to introduce yourself, too!

I’ve changed the label of the post to Local Stories. This board is related to the local experience which the Local Guides share from all around the world.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!