PavelSarwar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Who loves to eat fish? Pasar Borong Selayang: One of the big Fish Market in Malaysia

I love to buy fish & vegetables from this Market. This market is open 24 hours. Its also a wholesaler market..You can get almost everything from here. Come here early morning to buy fish/meat/vegetables. Its cheaper and most importantly, its super fresh brought from the source!

May i know from where you love to buy fish and vegetables?

001.jpg

IMG_9319.JPGIMG_9320.JPGIMG_9333.JPGIMG_9334.JPGIMG_9337.JPGIMG_9339.JPGIMG_9340.JPGIMG_9341.JPGIMG_9342.JPGIMG_9343.JPGIMG_9346.JPGIMG_9347.JPGIMG_9348.JPG

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
13 comments
Level 9

Re: Who loves to eat fish? Pasar Borong Selayang: One of the big Fish Market in Malaysia

It's an interesting topic @PavelSarwar. Ilish is my favorite fish brother. I would like to share some pics from Khilgaon Bazar, Dhaka.

This fish market is open only from 5pm to 11pm. Thanks for sharing this topic with us.

DSC_1118.JPGDSC_1141.JPGDSC_1131.JPG

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

Re: Who loves to eat fish? Pasar Borong Selayang: One of the big Fish Market in Malaysia

@PavelSarwar খাইবেন নাকি ???IMG_1424.JPG

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

@Kamalhasnainee Ilish (ilisha) is also my favorite fish. Thanks for sharing.

Level 8

@MahabubMunna এই জিনিস কই পাইলেন?

Level 10

@PavelSarwar মহেশখালী খুব সকালে গেলে পাওয়া যায় ৭০০-৮০০ টাকা কেজি নেয় । ওই খানে হোটেল এ ও আপনে ফ্রাই করে খাইতে পারেন আরও ২-১ শ টাকা দিলে 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

@MahabubMunna এই বার দেশে আসলে যাব। ফাইনাল।

Level 10

Hi @PavelSarwar

I visited this wet market a couple of years ago. That's true that its one of the best fish market in Kuala Lumpur. 

Nice photos, thanks for sharing. 

Have a nice day 

Level 8

@AkmalB Thanks for watching my photos. ha ha ha

Connect Moderator

@PavelSarwar I love this topic..  But I have no any collection of fish photography. But I will try to participate here..  

Elisha is also my favourite fish @Kamalhasnainee