AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Wer ist der inspirierendste Local Guide, den du kennst in Norddeutschland ?

Wer ist ein inspirierender Local Guide, von dem du denkst, wir sollten es wissen? 

Sagen Sie uns warum in den Kommentaren unten.

Level 10

Re: Who is the most inspiring Local Guide you know?

Absolutely @DrShaunak

Level 8

回應: Who is the most inspiring Local Guide you know?

Am I one of the the most inspiring local guides?  Anyway, I am trying my best to contribute my experiences to the places I have been to...   Hope my contribution can make all the readers useful when using the google map!!!

Level 3

Definitely hard to limit it to just one but a few that co...

Definitely hard to limit it to just one but a few that come to mind for their dedication to the program through contributions such as special meet-ups among many other things would have to include (removed to add mine). I've seen these individuals pour their heart into the program and their local communities (including being able to build a lot of awareness about LG among those in their communities) and it is always inspiring to see what they do :). Sorry for not just mentioning just one, haha!

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Justine2807

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Thanks bro @DavidTito for tagging me.

You are always live in my heart. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Thank you very much for mentioning my name to this precious list guys @SP31@LucioV@Kamalhasnainee,

@DrShaunak@NareshDarji@bhasibahuleyan@Justine2807. Each and every one of you are my favorites in your own way. 

Level 9

@EmekaUlor who like to help accessibility related things in google maps, @ShafiulB@PaulPavlinovich who run 36walk every year, @KarenVChin my friend, @ErmesT local guide who cares nature, @MahabubMunna who actively interacts with Bangladesh local guides and many...

and all local guides who are involved in help differently-abled people (accessibility) and the environment around the world through Local Guides program 🙂

Level 9

Thank you very much for tagging me @TraciC. I have five more meet-up's to reach half a century. However, I have already planned my 50th meet up. That's going to be a fantastic one which will help differently able people in a unique way. 🙂

Level 2

In haridwar and rishikesh most