AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who is the most inspiring Local Guide you know?

I absolutely agree with @Atsukot.  @KOBAYASHI_Jun is the most inspiring Local Guides we should know.

Thanks @AriMar

Toyo

Level 8

Hi @AriMar,

This is an impossible task. 😉

To tell the truth each and every Local Guide is inspiring. I could not just name one as It would do unjust to the rest.

I love you all and you all are inspiring. 

Thank you for those LG's @LucioV @Rezgar @AmbrishVarshney who mentioned my name in their replies in this thread.

Cheers.

Level 10

Ok I could post all day there are so many helpful kind hero's here... but I must make this the lastl Each one as important as every person is here...  Please know you all mean so much... Two more incredible ladies first young and ever excellent @ValeriaA_ Second organising Google Maps Local Guides Connect YouTube Live streamings via Hangouts to share everywhere for Google Maps,  Connect, G+, Blogger, YouTube and more Hooray for our new mum @Christine_T and her gorgeous new baby Local Guides Connect hero Len! Plus the forever attentive fantabulous Level 10 new dad @HiroyukiTakisawa

Now so so many men here that make such a difference to this program, every one ideally incredibly kind and supportive always being able to think forward and all actions in front to get the best for all in all you do. Thank you @HelloSamsonR , (Happy birthday to you too!! Hip hip Hooray) Plus @Sagir , @Haseeb , @BishowvijayaP , @NareshDarji , @OSAMA , @Badruddeen.   Oh my goodness ok.. there are a few more... That cannot be not listed... One more post.. so much fun and kindness here... 

Love and friendship always 

sincerely Justine. 

Thank you all so much.Thank you all so much.

Level 10

I hope more people can do it together.

Cweng
Level 8

Thank you @Justine2807

Cheers

Level 5

It's hard question for now i think no one but in the future I will maybe

Level 8

আমি ২০১৬ সাল থেকে গুগল এ ফটো আপলোড শুরু করি কিন্তু তখন এই বিষয়ে ভাল ধারনা ছিল না।

যেখানে ঘুরতে সেখানের তোলা ফটো আপলোড করতাম কিন্তু বেশির ভাগ ফটো ছিল আমার ও আমার বন্ধুদের।

পরবর্তীতে বাংলাদেশ লোকাল গাইডস এর খবর পাই ফেসবুক এর মাধ্যমে।

তারপরে বাংলাদেশ লোকাল গাইডস এর অনেকের সাথে পরিচয় হয় এবং অনেক নিয়ম-কানুন জানতে পারি।

তারপরে আমার অতীতের ভুল গুলোর সমাধান শুরু করি।

যেমন (০১) নিজেদের কোন ফটো দেওয়া যাবে না।

(০২) একই প্লেসের অনেক ফটো না দেওয়া।

(০৩) একই এঙ্গেল থেকে তোলা ফটো ১ টার বেশি না দেওয়া ইত্যাদি।

এই বিষয় সব থেকে বেশি হেল্প করছে মাহাবুব ভাই @MahabubMunna, সজল দা @SajolKDas@anazizullah  এবং সৌরভ দা @Sourav_Biswas. ধন্যবাদ আপনাদের সবাইকে।

সেই সাথে ধন্যবাদ বাংলাদেশ লোকাল গাইডস এর সকল সদস্যদের।

Level 10

Yes every single member is a total hero here. So many people looking after each other in their own Local Community plus internationally ... Each and everyone a hero to us all... 

Many thanks @RupendraNeupane , @Surendra , @LucioV , @NirajBhusal , @MuhannadK ,  , @SanyaOdare , forever incredible @BudionoS and 

@Anonymous all of your continual endless support is outstanding. There are so many people here who never give up and are always there to inspire and motivate us. 

Of course the incredibly kind @Osaka78forTRUMP

Also another Connect moderator 

@suren 

People from every nation. I know there are so many I want to include:  

Julien44, TorM, deepakjhic , Martins, Andrew, and so many more!!! 

Also Aussies from Sydney like Briggs, and from Melbourne Thank you so very much Richard     @Jordmate , and Perth David, Plus GillianC too, we love you. The list is so long. I am so happy to have met you all. To have experienced a Connection here through Google Maps we are all so lucky and thankful for. 

Please know I know if I missed youyI am sorry, you know you are all so valuable in all and who you are here and everywhere...  everyone here knows we are all connected. Cheers. 

Best wishes

Love and friendship always 

Justine 

bitmoji-20180811080026.png

bitmoji-20180811080126.png

Thank you all!!! You are all heros!! xo

Level 10

Each member of Connect can be inspired by new travel experiences, knowledge, learning and much more ...
in my opinion there is no more or less than ...
each of the Connect has its own because and is of mutual interaction.
I've been here a few months, many of you have been a lot longer.
Many of you follow my threads and others help me in technical problems. 

to name a few 

@LucioV  great person  professional SVT and GMB 

@DeniGu great person 

@Anonymous great person 

@VicL1  great person 

@ErmesT great person 

and then to follow 

@Safdarrai  he had the idea to document the meeting between the Oceans 

@Rezgar  has opened a nice thread on Switzerland 

@Haseeb great person 

@helga19 often shares beautiful floral images 

@Alana74 beatiful and great person 

Level 10

Thanks @Justine2807@Gio51x and everyone who mentioned me! 🙂

The LG program is itself inspiring, and we are a great family 🙂