AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Who are the Top Local Guides?

Hello Top 100 Local Guides Leaderboard stars and a special mention to @Mo-TravelleerX, @GigiR, @gulgi, @ACCoelho20 

I have almost finished posting the Photo Views (Interim) leaderboards and it was nice to see some of you new participants on these leaderboards ( @Ramamoorthy123, @turbotapeworm, @ModNomad . @PennyChristie, @Chacho, @Kahnster etc)  Go check them out 😉  Because of this, I have just re-opened the Top 100 Leaderboards for new members and editing or updating of your data should you need to. I have also updated the schedule (see below) and as you can see I will close data entry again at midday on 1 September when I will publish the latest Top 100 Points Leaderboards for September 🙂  So what does this mean to you? Well up until midday (AEST) on 1 September, you correct any errors or omissions that you have made in your data entry for either of the Points leaderboards or Star Photos leaderboards.  For example, you can fix up your incorrect link to your star photo 😂, update your star views 😀, update your contribution data for the Points leaderboards 😅, and even get yourself organised for the Photo Views leaderboards update on 5 September 😎  For any of this, simply select the Edit my response link on the update form!

**** Note: This schedule has been updated. See When to Update your data ****

Leaderboard
Data entry close
Posting date
Data entry re-opened
Points (September)
Midday (AEST) on >
1 September
Once Points leaderboard is published
Star Photos (September)
Midday (AEST) on >
3 September
Once Star Views leaderboard is published
Photo Views (September)
Midday (AEST) on >
5 September
Once Photo Views leaderboard is published
Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 9

@AdamGT 

Thanks for this special notice for us, I have corrected my star photo link and I think everything should be fine 

Mohamed Ahmed (Mo-TravelleerX)
Chinese Name (Wang Li 王李)
Follow me: Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - YouTube

My Greatest Articles:
My 2 Years of Experience as a Google Local Guide

My 3 Years Journey as a Google Local Guide in Egypt and China
Connect Moderator

I will always do my best for you @Mo-TravelleerX. and all other participating Local Guides.  You now know the correct procedure so should be fine from here on 😉  As well as correcting your link, you can of course at any time up until the close dates/times and posting dates shown, update any of your data on whichever leaderboards you participate on.   

Level 9

Gracias, entendido el mensaje🙂

Connect Moderator

Everyone please keep in mind that all data entry closes again at midday on 1st September AEST.  You might like to update your points and Maps contributions by then 😉  Are you looking forward to seeing how these leaderboards have advanced in just a few weeks ?

**** Note: This schedule has been updated. See When to Update your data ****

Leaderboard

Data entry close

(reopens approx 1 day after)

Posting date
Points (September)
Midday (AEST) on >
1 September
Star Photos (September)
Midday (AEST) on >
3 September
Photo Views (September)
Midday (AEST) on >
5 September
All leaderboards (October)
Midday (AEST) on >
1 October

[Last updated at 4:45 PM (AEST) on 31 August, 2021]

Level 8

Thank you million times @AdamGT  for your !PATIENCE!, to making sure our submissions are accurate, for  special notice in your posts! For your motivation, for coaching, for advices, for availability (do you really sleep, or you have AI/machines working for you 🙂 ...

For extended deadlines! For ...

I have submitted my star photo link (How did I miss this ??).

THANK YOU, once again! 

Cheers, Gigi 🙂
Connect Moderator

Thank you for your very kind words @GigiR we are all going to improve and become role models for the global Local Guides community 😉  I have just checked your link and it is perfect so if you want to, as it is not compulsory, work on the screenshot of your star photo itself (see the detailed instructions on your data entry form) and you have time for this until midday September 5 (see schedule above), then it would be excellent!

Level 8

Screenshot_20210831-102515_Maps.jpg

Dear @AdamGT 

I can only print the image like this. I still haven't figured out how to do better even with your tips. But I'll try until I get it!
Thank you so much for your patience!

Ana Coelho
Level 8

@AdamGT,فعلا شكرا جزيلا لك و الى الفريق كاملا نرجو لكم التوفيق والنجاح.فعلا عملكم متعب جدا لخدمة اخوانكم الأدلاء.والناس.تحياتي لك كثيرا.من محمد الجمعان

Level 10

1. @AdamGT  as requested, I have corrected the data entry form submitted. Thanks Adam.
Chandramohan kuncham