RudraS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Who are the 'Share your India' contest winners ?

Yay ! Thank you Aradhana 🙂 

@AradhanaB wrote:

The winners of 'Share your Local Knowledge' for the year 2016 are

Vikash Mishra

Ravi Kanthaliya

Suman Gope

Amith ES

Talla Raghunandan

Kapalawai Sandeep

Mayank Bagaria

Pratik Joshi

Diksha Khichi

Shreyas Mahajan

Congratulations to all the winning Local Guides, and thank you to all others who made the contest a success. 

Level 7

hi @PratikJ07

Did you came to know the results on the Diwali day ? Winners are announced today!!! ?

@PratikJ wrote:

@KarthikeyanLandRov

@CatE

They don't create a rank list, just the winning amount that's it, it was the same case as the Mapathon contest I participated in 2010 I guess.

And about the reviews, I haven't done any high number of reviews, but are considered high quality. I read the rules firstly and went along, (the rules were so clear about high quality reviews that really helped me)

So I simply started at great spead at the first 4 days of the contest. And then I saw other people doing reviews in great numbers like in 800's and 1000's (but were small, one sentence and non helpful, just increasing the quantity), so I gave up hope and started reviewing only one or two per day, and again picked up speed on the last 2 days of the contest. 

Finally ended up making around 120 review. I wasn't expecting to win. It was a shock for me on the day of Diwali when in the morning I saw that mail from local guides.

Anonymous
Not applicable

" A Letter to My Google Local Guides Family "

Thank You Google, 

At this time I'm so happy to know that i won the "Share Your India Contest". My happiness is not only that i won this contest, but it is mostly for ( i.e. 99% ) that my reviews surely help Indian Citizens and foreigners. Since i am from Dhanbad, Jharkhand and Also from Northern India, therefore i several times wrote my reviews in Hindi. Really this is so interesting for local Citizens and for me because which they needed i gave him that. And this helps many peoples of other state peoples because they know and understand Hindi Language better than English Language in India. 

I congratulate all other winners and also those local guides who participated in India's First Local Guide Contest. Also, in period of this Contest i understood that "This Stage is Not Only a Community of Google Local Guides but We're also a Family Of Local Guides". 

Also Aradhana  {@AradhanaB}  madam you became an Ideal Person for Me when i know about you and surprised that a Female handle this full Contest. Wow......! 👍👍👍👍👍👍

Again Thanking You Google and Google Local Guide Team,

Level 5

@PratikJ07 nice to know that details. really that's helpful to me. 

Level 7

@Gauravkhurana 

Yes, that's the actual process, the winners are notified in advanced as they are asked to fill up a release form to accept the prize. The form was asked to be filled and given till a date (1st November in this case) 

If someone failed to fill back the form till the last date, they loose the prize n the next eligible person wins and is notified the same way.

The same thing happened when I won a Moto E phone from Taskbucks last year. I got a call, they asked me to send my required details to the Facebook page and then they announced me as the winner.

It's just the process.

I wasn't public that I knew that won and planned not to reveal untill the announcement day.

Also I wasn't knowing who else have won. I was notified just about myself.

Hope that clears your doubts.

Level 3

I request the  moderator to share the local guide profiles for the winners.

@AradhanaB wrote:

The winners of 'Share your Local Knowledge' for the year 2016 are

Vikash Mishra

Ravi Kanthaliya

Suman Gope

Amith ES

Talla Raghunandan

Kapalawai Sandeep

Mayank Bagaria

Pratik Joshi

Diksha Khichi

Shreyas Mahajan

Congratulations to all the winning Local Guides, and thank you to all others who made the contest a success. 

Connect Moderator

@PiyushD Just curious, why do you want to see the profiles of the winners?

Level 4

It’s great pleasure for me to become a winner of "Share Your India Contest".

I always try to focus on quality reviews that will help people know about the particular place very well.

Most of the reviews I have presented in this competition was based on the Eastern part of India along with few other places that I have visited in the past few years.

I have also shared my review on three European Countries- France, Spain and Belgium, that I visited during EURO 2016 tournament which took place just before the contest was held. My next plan is to visit Finland and Norway in the upcoming Christmas. I shall be glad to share my experience and pictures about it.

I congratulate all other winners and also those local guides who participated in India's First Local Guide Contest 2016. It's Only a Beginning, Let Us Continue all together 🙂

Many thanks to Google Local Guide Team 🙂

I am also thankful to below persons for their continuous support,

My elder Sister (Dipabali Nath)

My elder Brother (Sumit Gope)

My Sister (Upasana Banerjee)

My Brother (Suman Basu)

Level 10

how do you know you were 11th..?

Level 7

hello dear vikashM mene appka controbutions dekha he badiya he bahut badiya appka 439 review he bahut shandar