RudraS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Who are the 'Share your India' contest winners ?

😢.

Where can I read the successful reviews.

@AradhanaB wrote:

The winners of 'Share your Local Knowledge' for the year 2016 are

Vikash Mishra

Ravi Kanthaliya

Suman Gope

Amith ES

Talla Raghunandan

Kapalawai Sandeep

Mayank Bagaria

Pratik Joshi

Diksha Khichi

Shreyas Mahajan

Congratulations to all the winning Local Guides, and thank you to all others who made the contest a success. 

Level 7

dear aradhna b plz tell me my contest  lavel

Level 8

Congrats to all the winners. 

Harpreet
Level 5

Can any body tell me what is my ranks?
Level 10

Googler

@CatE As I noted in another thread, we do not share ranks in contest but the feedback has been previously noted. 

I would encourage you to only post your question in one discussion thread as moderators are not always able to answer your questions in multiple places and it helps to keep the community clean by keeping questions in one place. Thank you. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

I understand, I don't known i am in which ranked in share your India contest, if any possible to know that. Thank u!

Level 7

hi @TraciC

rank sharing would be a good thing and it brings transparency in the whole process

@TraciC wrote:

@CatE As I noted in another thread, we do not share ranks in contest but the feedback has been previously noted. 

I would encourage you to only post your question in one discussion thread as moderators are not always able to answer your questions in multiple places and it helps to keep the community clean by keeping questions in one place. Thank you. 

Googler

Hi @KarthikeyanLandRov. No, we do not share ranks for contests. This was something done for the Local Guides Challenge and is not otherwise done. As I noted above, this feedback has been noted. 

Please also note that I only came across your response to this post because I was reading this post. If you'd like to ensure that a specific person sees a response to your post, please tag the person in your reply so they receive a notification and know that you are directing a question to them so they may respond. Thank you. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 7

@KarthikeyanLandRov

@CatE

They don't create a rank list, just the winning amount that's it, it was the same case as the Mapathon contest I participated in 2010 I guess.

And about the reviews, I haven't done any high number of reviews, but are considered high quality. I read the rules firstly and went along, (the rules were so clear about high quality reviews that really helped me)

So I simply started at great spead at the first 4 days of the contest. And then I saw other people doing reviews in great numbers like in 800's and 1000's (but were small, one sentence and non helpful, just increasing the quantity), so I gave up hope and started reviewing only one or two per day, and again picked up speed on the last 2 days of the contest. 

Finally ended up making around 120 review. I wasn't expecting to win. It was a shock for me on the day of Diwali when in the morning I saw that mail from local guides.