RudraS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Who are the 'Share your India' contest winners ?

The contest page shows 'This contest has concluded and the winners have been notified' (https://maps.google.com/localguides/contest/share-your-india?hl=en)

Can the winners list please be made public so that we all could applaud them or

if anyone of my fellow local guides are among those 10, please show up here; we wanna congratulate you 🙂

Enjoy your Nexus !!

India
63 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Who are the 'Share your India' contest winners ?

The winners of 'Share your Local Knowledge' for the year 2016 are

Vikash Mishra

Ravi Kanthaliya

Suman Gope

Amith ES

Talla Raghunandan

Kapalawai Sandeep

Mayank Bagaria

Pratik Joshi

Diksha Khichi

Shreyas Mahajan

Congratulations to all the winning Local Guides, and thank you to all others who made the contest a success. 

View solution in original post

Level 7

Since the winner announcement date is 4th of november, i don't think that the winners have yet been notified. Probably they are in the evaluating stages.

Level 5

@AradhanaB can you help us on this topic ?

Former Google Contributor

We are in the process of evaluating all the entries. We would reach out to all the winners and then I will also share their names so you can all congratulate them. Thank you for your patience and you all are amazing Local Guides. 

Level 8

Thank you for your response. The text on contest page should be changed since its misleading.

Good luck everyone!

Level 6

At the end of the 'Share your India' contest, there were ripples on this page,but now it is lull before the storm.Few days are remaining to know the result ! LG's are crossed fingers,expecting a good result in their favour,me too !Everyone is counting how many reviews/photos each have posted on their LG page,and how many points gathered,which may help to get a slot among those lucky guys ! But Google is relaxed with those lines'Only High Quality reviews'.Now it is our turn to think back-Actually those reviews are really High quality? If so 'Kudos' and keep your fingers crossed,or undo it and sit relaxed,it may be Hope or Nope.So prepare yourself in advance !!!.Thanks.

Level 7

Positively tomorrow we shall see the results of the contest. I would request the moderators to put up the list of winners along with the number of their reviews. I also do hope that this was a first and google continues with such initiatives to grow and expand the local guides community.

Level 8

Today is the day winners are going to be announced! Best luck to all!

Level 8

Good to see that Google is actively listening to the local guides and going through their reviews during and after the contest period. I am not a gadget freak and I am not reviewing for any rewards and I contribute to Google Maps simply to make the world, specifically my city and the places that I travel, a better place. I have one suggestion though: Instead of giving specific gifts like phones, how about gifting the winners "Google Play" credits or "Google Store" credits which can be used for google store for a range of products including purchasing apps or any google device like chromecast, pixel, etc?

regards,
Anil
Level 7

@AradhanaB thanks for replying. Also could you please share the date by when it will be announced. Also it would be great to receive a formal email so everyone is not wondering searching for the winners. Everyone is so excited and would like to hear the winners names ASAP.

Sharing a deadline would help