cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: White jasmine flower in University of Dhaka, Bangladesh

@MdAtikuzzamanLimon

Common bro'

Not at all. It's an oversight. So in order to avoid this, let's check the post, for bit grammar, spelling and flow by preview prior posting.

That's all we need to concentrate.

Great going.

Thanks & Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Level 10

Re: White Hibiscus flower (From University of Dhaka, Bangladesh)

@MdAtikuzzamanLimon

Nice photography.

thanks for sharing 

Biswajit Chakraborty, Greetings from Dhaka-Bangladesh
Level 9

Thanks @MdAtikuzzamanLimon for sharing the beautiful flowers from Dhaka ?

Well i also like to capture the flowers by my cellphone and i am really excited to give a look of flowers from my garden. However i don't the actual name of flowers;)

@Petra_M@aaryesdee@ShahnewazAhmed

@Designer_Biswajit 

Flowers from my garden at Himachal Pradesh; IndiaFlowers from my garden at Himachal Pradesh; India

Other type of flower in garden at Himachal Pradesh.Other type of flower in garden at Himachal Pradesh.

Level 9

Hello @IshantHP_ig,

Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos. I also don't know much about flowers. Anyway, first one from your garden is commonly known as "Bougainvillea Glabra" and second one is most probably "Tuberose", if i am not wrong. But in my locality, Tuberose is known as "Rajnigandha".

Level 9

Thanks bro @ShahnewazAhmed

For sharing the information about flowers with me.

Well Rajnigandha is also popular in India too. 🙂

Have a good day and Blissful Happy new year to you and your family, i wish this new year gives you lots of happiness and achievements with succes.   

Former Google Contributor

@IshantHP_ig these shots are wonderful, thanks for sharing.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

Beautiful flowers, dear friend, @IshantHP_ig; It slightly difficult to get good result of "WHITE" flowers, usually - you have captured it well - congrats!

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Hi dear, as I mentioned earlier, it is difficult to get clear photos of white flowers - you too have done a good job; description also looks good,

Nice...

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Hi dear @MdAtikuzzamanLimon

Here is my belated, humble contribution --- not pure white - but a multi color Hibiscus, from Coorg, Karnataka, India.