BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Which animal in your country do you love the most?

The most dangerous of all posted here but its incredibly beautiful as you said. I have hear that there are large dense forests in Brazil. I like your Onça Pintada a lot. 🙂 Thank you so much for the post @AdrianoAnjos.

Level 10

Wow! This is the most fascinating picture @JonasKL. It seems that there are a lot of Flamingos in Kenya. Thank you so much for this. 🙂

Level 10

Hey @RuddyRC, I am here to give the kudo for your Armadilo from Bolivia. This animal is totally new for me. Can you give us description about it? Thank you so much for the picture. 🙂 

Level 10

Hi @M4TCS, I also love your choice 'Black Panther'. But I am inquisitive to know the obvious reasons from you to select it as most lovable. Don't you afraid of them? 🙂

Level 1

Elephants

Level 1

Cow in India 

Level 5

The hoopoe, Israel's national bird:

Hoopoe_with_insect.jpg

Level 2

I'm from Nigeria and I love the Goat. I see them quite often and feed them well.
Level 7

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Hi @ClairD, you make me to google about Haggis. Can you tell us more about Haggis? Displaying a picture would be appreeciated more. 😄 Since it can be found in your country as you said then it i unique for most of us. 🙂

@TenzinWoaber is possible that @ClairD would give me reverse Kudos if I embraced her post as an example of good British humour - but it is definitely an example of good Scottish humour.

The Haggis is as mythical as the Loch Ness Monster but unlike the Loch Ness Monster you can eat it.  To be a proper Haggis it has to be encased in a sheep's stomach - on balance I think it could be better not to display a picture - it could be stomach churning for sensitive human stomach's  🙂

Level 6

El Gallito de las rocas... un hermoso ejemplar.gallito-de-las-rocas.jpg