Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Where to go hiking according to Local Guides

Have you been to Perú? 

Level 9

The Narrows trail is absolutely amazing. The Kalalau trail however is my favorite hiking destination in the world... Great Post!

Level 10

Hi @kmajewski

Hiking is undoubtedly a nutrient to both the body and mind.

Thank you for your effort for taking us to beautiful locations.

BHASI BAHULEYAN
Level 5

Amazing it looks so good

Level 7

Very nice places 

Former Google Contributor

The view from this spot must be one of a kind @AdriansyahPutera. I love the photo that you took and the place you are sharing with us here.

I am looking forward to learning more and more of your great adventures and places that you have visited.

Just a tip I would like to share with you. By writing posts with great content and good photos you will have a good chance of being featured or chosen for a Friday Favorite post. You can check out What makes a good post? for some great tips.  : )

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Sgvolpe,

Welcome to Connect!

I would like to share with you a hint, don't forget when responding to others or asking them questions to make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

To share a bit about yourself and get to know other fellows in Connect you can visit our monthly Introduce Yourself  section.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

I'm happy that you love the photo and the place. Thanks a lot for the kind response and sharing the useful tip. Have a great week @TsekoV.  

Adriansyah PuteraFlickr
Level 9

Nice post on hiking  @kmajewski

I really liked liked the places you added and Kalalu trail got some amazing views,I wish I would get a chance to visit this place.

Also read my post of "Night trek to skandagiri hills" Here.

Thanks and regards

@shravanj