CilineR's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 10

Re: What to do in Tohoku in winter in one and a half day?

Hello @CilineR and Thank you for tagging @TsekoV
You introduced my local activity perfectly๐Ÿ˜ƒ! Send the greatest gratitude๐Ÿ˜†!!

Your route is perfect as a best experience, and it is a very inconvenient place for transportation. The reason why I want to become a driver of unauthorized Uber in Japan is because I want to guide this route to foreigners๐Ÿ˜Ž!

Yamagata Zao's ice rime (Local Guide @YasumiKikuchi)Yamagata Zao's ice rime (Local Guide @YasumiKikuchi)Yamagata Zao's ice rime (Local Guide @YasumiKikuchi)Yamagata Zao's ice rime (Local Guide @YasumiKikuchi)Yamagata Zao's ice rime (Local Guide @YasumiKikuchi)Yamagata Zao's ice rime (Local Guide @YasumiKikuchi)

Zao 's soft rime and Ice monster are such valuable natural phenomena that can not be seen except in only Tohoku region of Japan and Schwarzwald in Germany. 

Yamagata Zao's ice rime (Local Guide @YasumiKikuchi)Yamagata Zao's ice rime (Local Guide @YasumiKikuchi)Yamagata Zao's ice rime (Local Guide @YasumiKikuchi)Yamagata Zao's ice rime (Local Guide @YasumiKikuchi)

Please look at the picture. It is really shaped like a monster๐Ÿ˜ฎ! And the limbs move with the wind! Is this special effects of the movie๐Ÿฒ?

Ginzan Onsen in Yamagata (Local Guide @YasumiKikuchi)Ginzan Onsen in Yamagata (Local Guide @YasumiKikuchi)

Ginzan Onsen is Japan 100 years ago. It remains because it did not receive war damage here๐Ÿฏ. An American woman who loves Japan famous nationwide operates one innโ™จ. Before I got injured, I visited about five times a year. Because it is to take pictures of female friends๐Ÿ“ท. To such a woman is very popular๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ‘

Ginzan Onsen in Yamagata (Local Guide @YasumiKikuchi)Ginzan Onsen in Yamagata (Local Guide @YasumiKikuchi)

Curry bread is delicious๐Ÿ›๐Ÿž!

Fox village in Zao (Local Guide @YasumiKikuchi)Fox village in Zao (Local Guide @YasumiKikuchi)

Fox village is the most popular among foreigners in Miyagi prefecture๐Ÿ˜บ. Breeding of a fox is not easy, and wild is also a scary epidemic for humans, so it can be said that this is a particularly successful facility๐Ÿค”.

If you want to see these, please call me๐Ÿ“ข. Currently injured can not drive a car, but I will help as a Local Guide๐Ÿ˜‰.

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 3

@Aruni เธˆเธฃเธดเธ‡เน†เนเธฅเน‰เธงเน„เธกเนˆเธŠเธญเธšเธเธฑเธšเธญเธฒเธเธฒเธจเธซเธ™เธฒเธงเธˆเธฑเธ”เน€เธ—เนˆเธฒเน„เธซเธฃเนˆเธ„เนˆเธฐ เนเธ•เนˆเน€เธžเธทเนˆเธญเนƒเธซเน‰เน„เธ”เน‰เน€เธ›เธดเธ”เธ›เธฃเธฐเธชเธšเธเธฒเธฃเธ“เนŒเนƒเธซเธกเนˆเน†เธชเธ–เธฒเธ™เธ—เธตเนˆเนƒเธซเธกเนˆเน† เธ—เธ™เน„เธ”เน‰เธ„เนˆเธฐ 555

เธ•เธญเธ™เธ™เธฑเน‰เธ™เน„เธ›เธ—เธณเธ˜เธธเธฃเธฐเธ—เธตเนˆเน‚เธ•เน€เธเธตเธขเธงเธ„เนˆเธฐ เน€เธฅเธขเนเธงเธฐเน„เธ›เธŠเธกเธ›เธตเธจเธฒเธˆเธซเธดเธกเธฐเธ—เธตเนˆเน‚เธ—เน‚เธฎเธ„เธธเนเธ„เนˆ2เธงเธฑเธ™ เนเธ•เนˆเธงเธฑเธ™เนเธฃเธเธเธงเนˆเธฒเธˆเธฐเน„เธ›เธ–เธถเธ‡เธ—เธตเนˆเธ™เธฑเนˆเธ™เธเน‡เน€เธขเน‡เธ™เนเธฅเน‰เธงเธ„เนˆเธฐ ^^

เนเธ•เนˆเธ–เธถเธ‡เน€เธ›เน‡เธ™เน€เธงเธฅเธฒเธชเธฑเน‰เธ™เน†เธเน‡เธ›เธฃเธฐเธ—เธฑเธšเนƒเธˆเธกเธฒเธ 

Level 3

@TsekoV   The temperature at the summit of Zao where I found Jizosan is -12, but I believed that it much more lower than this because of windy.

Unlike the dogs, wcannot touch the foxes, they will bite you. It's dangerous^^; They're adorable but we need to keep the distance between them.

Level 3

@AlexaAC  I'm sure you will love Tohoku like me  ๐Ÿ˜ Look forward for your post in Japan soon!

Level 3

@YasumiKikuchi Wow! Those pictures are very interesting! ๐Ÿคฉ

To see Ice monster in a nice weather like that, we need to visit in February, am I correct? 

I missed the curry bread  ><; Is it famous in Ginzan onsen?

Level 10

Thank you @CilineR ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Indeed the February monster is at its peak๐Ÿค”. However, because the weather of Zao changes dramatically, clear weather will be lucky. Actually, this picture is for March, monsters have already started shrinking๐Ÿ”

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 3

@YasumiKikuchi I wish to visit Zao again in Winter to see ice monster again in clear weatherโ›„๏ธ. And I heard that Zao onsen is also very famous. I'ld like to stay in ryokan with a hot spring bath in Zao next time.๐Ÿ˜„

In summer last year I was in Ginzan onsen again and stayed at Notoya ryokan which its private outdoor hot spring was superb. ๐Ÿฅฐ Below is my picture taken in the private outdoor hot spring bath of Notoya Ryokan^^

Does your friend operate ryokan in Ginzan onsen? Which one is it? Does it have hot spring?

Private outdoor hot spring bath at Notoya Ryokan, Ginzan onsenPrivate outdoor hot spring bath at Notoya Ryokan, Ginzan onsen

Level 9

What an interesting post is!

Thank you so much for your amazing travelling story @CilineR 

I enjoy watching your perfect video ! I like the photos and videos about foxes village,they are so cute and beautiful!

I wish you bright travelling and nice impressions ! 

Share your nice story.

Level 3

@helga19 I'm very happy that you enjoyed! 

I love traveling and I will share my experience continually.

Level 9

Beautiful photos, thank you for sharing your nice post with us @CilineR