AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What's your best tip for newbie photographers?

Ciao, @LucioV

Very nice and helpful tips for better photography thanks for sharing these tips 

Level 6

Definitely take pictures in natural sunlight when you can, it makes a world of difference in the quality of your pictures shooting in the morning or early afternoon DnaXjQlX4AA7rDP.jpg-large.jpg

The MatMan
Level 8

keep taking picture, every day, every time you have the time.

explore it continuous

Level 8

Level 1

Rif.: What's your best tip for newbie photographers?

Capture the moment ~FAST!📸😁🌏🌋🗻🏜🏕🏘🏛🏞🕌🏝🏔🌨🌬🔥🌩🌄🕍🏯🏫💒🌉🌅🌃🌄🎪🎢🎡🎨🎠🌌🖼🎭🚋🚂🚲🚦🚣🚘🛳🚕🛋🚢🌝🌞🌡🌦🌈

Level 8

Take your time and explore places around you, make sure your phone camera or Camera is good/sharp. Take pictures to make an impact. That what i considered when I joined local guide. Making an impact should be your major priority

Level 10

Hi dear friend, @MatnyV,

True, we love your suggestion.. Great.. Good guidance..

But, there are other times also, to enjoy.. If time permits, have a look at this.. please. I too shall post few photos..

Then,

#. Learn your camera's minimum operations, in the starting (but, be assured, before clicking)

#. Keep the Lens of your camera, CLEAN (especially in mobiles)

#. Test few shots, in possible, different lighting & other expected conditions.

#. Never "MISS your shots"- See all, evaluate, accept the mistakes & improve..

#. If you have doubts, ask others, who can guide you... or Google or Youtube.. or LG Connect.

#. If you are going to a Zoo (or places, where one may shoot for long time), be assured about the battery level (Now, 'Power banks' are available)

#. Ensure your memory card has enough space to shoot..

... I think, it is too lengthy.. (in one shot)

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me