CarenMonteagudo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

What does this sculpture mean to you?

This sculpture is located in Centro Civico Cultural Legislativo, El Salvador C.A.

But tell me, What does this sculpture mean to you?

IMG-20190310-WA0119_edited.jpg

Centro Cívico Cultural Legislativo, San Salvador, El Salvador
22 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: What does this sculpture mean to you?

Hi @CarenMonteagudo. The sculpture is really interesting, thank you for sharing.

My personal first association is about nature being the beginning of all beginnings because of the wooden material, how the tree itself grows in two female figures. These two figures look like they are helping and supporting each other. What is your opinion?

That said, have in mind the Spanish language label you've put was removed to avoid confusion.  

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

छायावादी कविता , लेकिन सुंदर , रहस्यों से भरी हुई 

Level 5

छायावादी कविता , लेकिन सुंदर , रहस्यों से भरी हुई 

It tells a story inside this photo

FABULOUS

Level 7

Hi @IrrPavlova Thank for your opinion. It's very important for me. And about you question for me the sculpture represents the role that today plays the woman in society. The Force and persistence, trust and support. 😊

Level 5

Nature is power of women strength and is protected by the women strength , Nature and women are basics of the earth.

Level 7

I don't understand your language but I used google Translate and it's very curious and interesting your comment. Thank you @Pkumar1978 

Level 7

@Pkumar1978 I like it. Thank you.

Level 10

Level 8

@CarenMonteagudo kind of humans kangaroos ?

JOHNNY, Google Citizen of the World

PLEASE VOTE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT POST