Mojill's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

What does the Local guide program means to me

I joined the local guide program by mistake but I will say it's one mistake I don't regret.

Been a local guide helps me tell people about places, what to expect when you visit these places, pictures of these places and my reviews/ opinion of these places. 

I find it motivating as well as rewarding to see that my reviews are useful to people looking for places, informations about places and also business owners because it helps them understand how customers view their establishment.

It makes me feel very happy and useful to other.

Ijeoma Modungwo
Lagos, Nigeria
4 comments
Level 5

#localguidesconnect

I just submitted my application....🤞 I hope I get picked.

Ijeoma Modungwo
Former Google Contributor

Re: #localguidesconnect

Hi @Mojill,

Since this post is related to your application post but otherwise doesn't fit in a specific topic, I have merged to to your post What does the Local guide program means to me.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: What does the Local guide program means to me

😊👍
Hi @Mojill 
It seems it was a good mistake, 😊👍
So  please continue to make more mistakes 😊👍😁

Level 9

Re: What does the Local guide program means to me

@Mojill 

I wish you Goodluck with your application for connect live 2020.

Best regards. 

However,  Remember to use (@) to tag Local Guides in your comment in other to get them notified you're referring to them.