Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Perks and benifits

Hello @shastry, have you seen this post already?

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Repository-of-lists-of-Perks-for-Local-Guid...

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 9

Re: Perks and benifits

Hi @shastry:

I encourage you to review the answer to this thread.

Note that Local Guides is a voluntary program and we participate because we want to help others!

I'll also be merging your post to the thread to keep the discussion together. 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 8

What is the Benefits of level 7 or level 8?

What is the Benefits of level 7 or level 8?
Former Google Contributor

Re: What is the Benefits of level 7 or level 8?

Hello @thakurlife,

Welcome to Connect and thanks for reaching out. 

The Local Guides program is constantly evolving. Perks may be offered from time to time. To maximize your chances of being eligible for a future perk opportunity, continue to add high quality contributions to Google Maps.

Please also be sure that your email preferences have perks emails enabled by visiting your Local Guides settings.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Re: What is the Benefits of level 7 or level 8?

ok,

Thank you so much.

Level 7

Gifts for Local Guide 7

I'am level 7 local guide at Google Map, so I can expect any surprise from Google.

Re: Gifts for Local Guide 7

Hi @Raviroshan_Singh,

Welcome to Connect! You are correct. Stay tuned for perks available in your area. Meanwhile I'm moving your post to a relevant topic. Feel free to read what others have shared.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

About Benefits at Level 5

Hello

I am Local Guide Level 5 and after few days I will be at Level 6 . So I want to know that what are the benefits from Google for me.

Thanks

Mohit Patni

Google Local Guide

Mohit

Re: About Benefits at Level 5

Hello @MohitPatni,

Welcome to Connect! Benefits may be available from time to time for specific locations. Please read through the replies in this topic to find out more. 

Since you're new to the community, you can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect. If you ever have questions or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk or search the community to find what others have already shared.

Level 8

Re: Higher Level Benefits?

Don't think you get anything, apparently its Fun!