Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: What are the perks and benefits with the new 10 level system

So, Google chooses to just ignore its loyal followers? 

@JeslynL wrote:

Sorry I missed your question, @JacquesT! I'm afraid the perk is only available to customers who are not current Google Play Music subscribers. More information is shared in this post

Level 5

Re: Higher Level Benefits?

when i get badges or higher level in local guide, are my review, photo, and other contribution will be approved faster than those who don't have badges?

Level 8

A great question !   @jdmaxima89

Level 8

Good to know info !  @JeslynL

Thanks

Level 8

Is a good question ! 

@ratomo

Level 3

Obviously Google felt they had a good amount of user-filled information on places.  So they stepped down the 1 TB storage offer to 100 GB.  Then they felt had enough user-filled information so they stopped that too.

Like any business which no longer needs workers, they cut pay and benefits.  Business do not have ethics (no matter what their public policy is).  Google is a stock driven company.

We cost them to much with not enough percieved value to the company.

We're basically unpaid smucks.

Level 5

For reaching level 4 the other day I received in my email a 90 day full access code to New York Times news and one month of NYT crosswords online.  Guess that's something, was hoping for something that was a bit more useful, but hey it's something.

Level 6

The 1TB of Google drive storage they they did away with would be awesome

Level 6

Seriously?? Lame!

Level 10

They have competitors and there are ot of other services. If they just stop and do nothing to involve more users and withhold other, later it will be like Google+ project. Without any benefits it is not very interesting to do this kind of work (editing and filling maps with information is a kind of working) on regular basis.