nitinsingh_lg's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

What Local Guides means to me: Happiness, Love and support

Meetup in the I care hospital in Noida (india)Meetup in the I care hospital in Noida (india)meetup at Champa Gali in Delhi (India)meetup at Champa Gali in Delhi (India)The Local Guides Program, for me, is a wonderful program which provides various opportunities to Local Guides to help the society in various ways. Being a Google Local Guide, I consider myself responsible to add the correct details of places on Google Map and provide accurate and valuable information on Local Guide platform which can be helpful to others in a positive way.

Through this program, I have explored various unexplored places which became crowd pullers after listing on Google Map. I have seen the difference in the popularity and growth of the businesses before and after listing on google Map. Their presence on Google map and true reviews of Local guides have made those businesses popular. People also get benefitted by this as they get the true picture about the place which help them to decide the place.

Recently, I hosted a meetup in Noida (India) which was different from other meetups. This meetup was hosted in a hospital which started new facilities and free eye checkup program for all. But not many people were aware of it, so very less people were coming to the hospital. After the meetup and knowledge sharing session with the doctors, we local guides spreaded this information to others and provided correct reviews. 

The outcome was positive and more people started coming to the hospital. This positive development made me extremely satisfied and happy.

Moreover, I have made several friends through local guides meetups, which is the interesting part of this program. Local guides from countries such as Canada, USA, Australia, Malaysia ,Sri Lanka , Vietnam and many others are in my friend list. I am able to know about their culture, traditions and delicious cuisines.

In short, I can say that Local Guide program has made the world a global village where everyone supports others in the best possible way and spread love and happiness.

Furthermore, I would like to say the this program is the most effective way to know the world in a better and beautiful way and to help the society in the same way.

New Delhi, Delhi, India