cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: What Is Your Favorite Quote As A Local Guide

@Julien44 wrote:

You are welcome @HelloSamsonR.

For me it means : Do your best, you will have no regret!

This is the way I am trying to live!

Awesome thanks for telling me @Julien44 I will definitely note and pen that down. Thanks for sharing.

Level 10

Re: What Is Your Favorite Quote As A Local Guide | The Quotes Lovers

@DavidTito wrote:

@HelloSamsonR lol @OSAMA you are right and if you follow a crowd you only know what the crown knows if you leave the crowd you may find something new.......

Thanks for sharing @HelloSamsonR

Thanks @DavidTito for sharing, awesomely said.

Level 7

Thanks for your kind words @HelloSamsonR I'm glad you find them useful too. You are the second person after @U-royFelixA asking if I write books/ blogs 😀 and I really think I should lol.. probably the universe trying to tell me something 🤣 thanks again!

James Edeani - Lagos Local Guide
Level 10

@HelloSamsonR Thank you bro 

Level 10

@Sagir wrote:

This is great @HelloSamsonR

My favourite quote is from my grandmother "believe in your self "

Thanks @Sagir. Awesomely said. Thanks for sharing with us. Self belief and confidence are one of life's priorities, they do make us stronger.

Level 10

@OSAMA Thanks very much, King Osama.

Level 10

Hehe @wildspan Maybe you should give it a try :D. I will definitely say you, of course the universe might be telling you some of your gifted abilities, sometimes it takes situations like this to bring out the best in us. I will definitely say you give it a try 😊.

Googler
Solution

Hi everyone. This is a lovely post and I love how it started out with everyone sharing which quote guides their Local Guides style (in case you missed it, check out this post for inspiration: Seven kinds of Local Guides you might spot on Google Maps.

I love that Connect brings everyone together, but I must kindly remind everyone of the The 5 Core Values of Connect. Let's be sure to only tag people when necessary (like when you see something really cool that you know someone would like or want to participate in) and keep all topics related to the Local Guides program and/or contributing on Google Maps.

Thanks, everyone! 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

Wow! Really nice post brother @HelloSamsonR thanks for sharing. 

Level 10

Thank you very much @TraciC I actually shared this post with Nigeria Local Guides    Few weeks back. Very enlightening.