JaberJb's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

What I love Sharing Most and why?

What I Love Sharing Most on Google Maps.

There are many things I love to do on google maps but among them sharing pictures is my favorite. Posting pictures of different locations is what I love to do most. I love photography which is also my hobby and sharing pictures on google maps is just my thing.

Yes,I also give reviews, checks fact, answers questions, add small business and missing places to maps, but nothing can compare to the level of satisfaction I get by posting pictures.

Why I Love Sharing Photos on Google Maps?

What people love to share on google maps is their story, how they navigated and how it can help other. To me a picture is not just some objects, it’s rather than a story or collection of some different stories. When you’re posting a picture on google maps, you are telling a story through it. Where have you been, how that particular location looked like, and what people should expect. There are experiences what can never be ascribed through words but could visualized by pictures. Clicking pictures is what I do more often when I’m visiting some place. And later by posting it on the google maps I make sure that people are well aware of the places they want to go. When we travel in most of case we are uncertain of things such as hotels, directions, locations, which places we should visit. I consider pictures as the main guide for the people who travel a lot. In most cases there are not enough time to read through all the reviews and articles just to know about some certain things, where photos comes in. it gives us clear perspective about a place. Tells us a story.

Through sharing pictures I can easily tell a story to the other user which may not be as fascinating as writing.

• I can show them how the roads or streets are like.
  • How the building looks like.
  • What types of foods are available in certain area.
  • What hotels or motels on should opt out for.
  • What type of view is offered by certain tourists spot, so that tourists don't get disappointed or know what to expect.
  • Pictures of different vehicles help people to understand what modes of transportation is available there.
  • Pictures help to let people know about the commutes that are available.
  • The scenic beauty is just the thing that can’t be described by anything better than pictures.
  • Photos are the only thing that help people to understand how magnificent a place really could be.
  • Through photos a story can be told and visualized at the same time.
  • Not all people can travel to every destination of the world, but through the pictures posted on the maps they can have a glimpse of the place they might not just get to travel. And add it to their bucket list.
  • Sharing pictures enables us a lot of possibilities.

Last of all the main reason among all of them is I love to take pictures no matter what. As of now I have posted 5690 photos on google maps and have a total of 1.5million views which tells me that I am doing at least something to help people. And all of these responses just motivate me to share more in near future. It’s amazing when you love to do something and also get appreciated for it. Thanks to google for enabling us with a platform that lets people help each other on such a massive scale and connects people around the globe.

These are some of the photos i've taken and posted on the maps. Also shows how much passionate i am about clicking pictures;

IMG_20181219_154039-01.jpeg

PANO_20181218_131057.vr-01.jpeg

20171217_132552-01.jpeg20171218_112834-01.jpeg20171220_111314.jpgIMG_20171217_154251_127 (1).jpg20171218_163515-01.jpeg20171220_065858-01.jpeg

Khulna, Bangladesh