cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Welcome to Qatar

Dear All ,   

I welcome you In Qatar .  

It's a very nice to visit from Oct until March.

Welcome again

Regards 

2 comments
Level 8

Re: Welcome to Qatar

@mwt1976 hello, how are yo?? You now still living Qatar?    

Former Google Contributor

Re: Welcome to Qatar

Hello @mwt1976,

Welcome to Connect!

Since you are new here, you probably are not aware of this, but Connect is a place where Local Guides usually discuss topics related to Travel, Photography, Food & Drink and many more. So before posting on Connect, please get acquainted with the following articles, which will help you make your experience here much more enjoyable: 14 helpful tips for using Connect, Need Help? - Help Us to Help You and Your guide to Connect.

Just wanted to let you know that I will remove the Arabic language tag from your post, because you are writing in English.

You are more than welcome to write in Arabic, or any other language, as you know, all languages are welcome on Connect. You can find posts in a particular language here: How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!