cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Wedding home food recipes.

IMG-20240317-WA0014.jpg

Foto: Yellow on body with name.

This dish is usually served to both the bride and groom on the night before the wedding. Besides, below are more pictures of food which the relatives of both the bride and groom eat. This food is called Thubra in our rural areas.

IMG-20240317-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20240326-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20240326-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20240326-WA0007.jpg

Foto:Four passes between Malta and Sansa.

All these foods are given in exchange of money while feeding the relatives of the groom/bride.

The groom/bride's house where the food is to be served is decorated with his name behind the place.

IMG-20240326-WA0002.jpg

Foto: Feeding stage.

The car in which the groom will travel on the wedding day is decorated very beautifully with flowers.

IMG-20240327-WA0000.jpg

Foto: A car decorated with flowers.

I am presenting here the real experience of my Sala's marriage.

IMG-20240326-WA0003.jpg

Foto: Groom on my left pass.

Special food is given to the bridegroom and bridegroom at the bride's house. Which is a bit different than the usual bridegroom. I was a Kolbar so I also played this special meal.

IMG-20240326-WA0000.jpg

Foto: Special food.

To eat this food, the girls of the bride's side have to pay boxis again. I had to pay 2,500/- as cash in return.

Thanks for reading my writing carefully. If you like my writing, please write it in the comments.

Aslam hossain (Sujon)
Shibganj, Bangladesh
12 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Wedding home food recipes.

Hello @Aslam_hossain 

It's a nice post. Good to know about the customs and traditions from other parts of the world. I enjoy reading stuff like that and thank you for sharing this with us.

Meanwhile it's against the rules to share photos of kids on connect The 7th photo is a photo of beautiful little girl. Could you please edit the post to remove that particular one? On connect we value everyone's privacy.

Happy guiding 

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder | Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Level 9

Thanks for @SholaIB  expressing your feelings. And there are no rules for sharing pictures of children to protest this. I corrected i

Aslam hossain (Sujon)
Level 9

Betreff: Wedding home food recipes.

@Aslam_hossain 

Mir hat es sehr gut gefallen.

Die Bilder sind sehr schön und die Erklärungen dazu sehr interessant und informativ 

Level 9

Betreff: Wedding home food recipes.

@Annaelisa 

Thanks for expressing your feelings.

Aslam hossain (Sujon)
Level 10

@Aslam_hossainYour description are so nice. Thanks.

Md. Jakir Hossan

Level 8

Really nice post @Aslam_hossain Bhai. Thank you very much for showing such a culture of Muslim marriage in our Bangladesh. I am now in Shibganj you can meet me. 

Md. Khokon Sharker
Level 9

Thank you @KhokonSharker   bhai for expressing your feelings. For guiding me in various ways. I will definitely meet you when I get home.

Aslam hossain (Sujon)
Level 9

@Aslam_hossain Bro তোমার পোস্ট খুবই চমৎকার সাথে তুমিও। খুবই ভালো লাগলো তোমার পোস্ট দেখে।

Level 9

@BongoBrother আনেক আনেক ধন্যবাদ অনুভূতি প্রকাশ করার জন্য। তুমি বাসাতে কখন আসবা ঈদের ছুটিতে আসলে আমার সাথে দেখা করিও।

ধন্যবাদ 

Aslam hossain (Sujon)