cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Watson Museum Rajkot

Namskar..

@rajuroyal

Good Explore about Watson Museum Rajkot..

Thanks for Sharing with Nice Photo's..

Regards From Mumbai..

Level 8

Namskar @Shrut19

Thank You Very Much Sister 🙂

Level 10

Hi @rajuroyal

Nice photos.

Thanks for sharing this. 

Level 9

wonderful post @rajuroyal

Thank you for sharing with us.

Level 9

Wonderful post @rajuroyal

Thank you for sharing with us.

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for sharing, @rajuroyal. It looks like the museum takes hold of many diverse exhibits. Isn't it forbidden to take photos inside of a museum or a gallery in India? In Bulgaria, it is for security reasons.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hello @Ddimitra

Thank You Very Much 🙂

Level 8

Hello @AbdullahAM

Thank you soo much Bro!!

Level 8

Hello @IrrPavlova

Thank You Very Much 🙂 Yes Forbidden but chargeable Mobile photography charge Rs100/-  I pay and then Photography!!

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for sharing, @rajuroyal. This is what I do as well whenever I get into a new museum or a gallery that I know I won't have a second chance to visit. I love them. They bring me such calmness that only a sea or a mountain landscape could outrun.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!