Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Watson Museum Rajkot

Hello @IrrPavlova

Nice 🙂 Thank You Very Much!!

Also My favorite Museum Please  Check :  Dolls Museum

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for bringing the Doll Museum post to my attention. Make sure you see my reply under it. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hello @IrrPavlova

Thank you Very Much 🙂

and please check my Recap Post  : [Recap] SPAM FREE MAPS : RAJKOT

Thank You 🙂

Level 7

well how about that , A museum about a Watson...LOL..

I am from South Africa and although i have the same name as the Guy from Whale wars , Captain Paul Watson the Green peace environmental terrorist , and although I do Sail , and have sailed around the world , I am not him. I did meet the Chief Engineer for the ship Bob Barker in Rio De JaneiroMe , hanging out on a street corner in Singapore with pants in the trees above me.. very un singapore likeMe , hanging out on a street corner in Singapore with pants in the trees above me.. very un singapore like and he heard my name he asked to have a photo taken with me , and with the Sea Shepard Shirt he gave me , and sent the photo to the Other Paul Watson. .

Just when i thought i was unique

Poet , Photographer , Artist , Videographer , Sailor .

Hi @rajuroyal,

Thanks for your comments.

Pergamonmuseum in Berlin is indeed a superb museum. I spent almost 3 hours there to check out all the exhibitions. If you are interested to see how it looks inside, below are some of my photos. If you would like to learn more about the museum, you can visit this site. Did you know about the Google Arts and Culture project? Feel free to explore more interesting museums and galleries.

Caption: A photo in Pergamonmuseum, Berlin, Germany -  black and white image of a statue (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption: A photo in Pergamonmuseum, Berlin, Germany - black and white image of a statue (Local Guide @KatyaL)

Caption: A photo in Pergamonmuseum, Berlin - black and white imageCaption: A photo in Pergamonmuseum, Berlin - black and white imageCaption: A photo in Pergamonmuseum, Berlin, Germany (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption: A photo in Pergamonmuseum, Berlin, Germany (Local Guide @KatyaL)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi, @Mongoose. It's an odd world we live in. You should meet the other Paul Watson, find out what else in common you have and make a museum about that. Happy exploring and getting to know each other. ^_^

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hello @Mongoose

Thank you

The museum was named in fond memory of Colonel John Watson in 1888 who was a British political agent of Kathiawar Agency from 1881 to 1889.

Jhon WatsonJhon Watson

Level 7

Museums are for old things , where dust and wisdom fight under the light to be noticed and appreciated by the ever short attention spanned audience..  Its a place of silent pieces that span ages , where the chatter and laughter of school kids blends with the sighs and groans of caretakers and teachers.  If  there was a sound of information hitting tiny brain cells and making an impression , it would be the sound of a museum at peek times. 
I am way to lively , way to erratic , rebellious , noisy , playful , irritating , maybe a Freak show circus , or a traveling Prank show .. yes , that would suit me better .. I would never do a show and be off some place taking photos while an audience waits to be pranked..   a Bit like today's politics

When sparks start to fly , RUN , Photo by Paul Watson of Paul watsonWhen sparks start to fly , RUN , Photo by Paul Watson of Paul watson

Poet , Photographer , Artist , Videographer , Sailor .
Level 8

Hello @KatyaL

Thank You Soo Much Dear Sorry For Late Reply,  Pergamonmuseum Museum was Amazing Art Collection  🙂 All Photo was Amazing, Special Black and white Photos. Thank you Very Much Dear 🙂

Hi @rajuroyal,

Thanks for your comments! It was really nice to take these photos in this amazing museum. 

I hope you will visit another one soon, so we can see your photos as well.

Have a great day and see you around 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!