Salman-JHR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Waterfall of Ekagodi

Water Fall located at the end of Kanger Valley (South Bastar and Odisa state borders)  Situated in the middle of dense forest and mountains, this waterfall is very beautiful. You can reach this place only by walking.

Scan 21-Jan-2021_1.jpg

Mathili, Odisha, India
8 comments
Level 9

Re: Waterfall of Ekagodi

Thank you for sharing your post with us @Salman-JHR 

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Salman-JHR,

Thank you for sharing this beautiful photo with us, the area looks very peaceful and green!

Do you often go to this place? Is this a famous destination among locals? How far is this place from the closest inhabited city or village?

You can always have a look at Please Read: Posting on "Photography" Board article, it might be helpful for your next post.

Furthermore, here is a great article that might inspire you: How to tell a story through your photography.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

@BorrisS 

I went to that place for the first time. This place is very famous among the locals. This place is about 25 km from the residential area. I want to visit that place again.

Level 8

Most welcome.

@AbdullahAM 

You're welcome @Salman-JHR!

I just wanted to let you know that I removed the accepted solution as it doesn't answer any question or doesn't solve any issue you might have.

The purpose of this feature is to help Local Guides find answers when searching on the Connect. You can take a look at: Tip: How to mark replies as solutions — “Accept as Solution” feature.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

I had submitted the Ekagodi Waterfall as a new place in Google Map. But it was not applied.

I do not understand the reason for being rejected. Please provide a reason for being rejected.

So that I can easily submit new places in the future.

Hello @Salman-JHR,

Thank you for reaching out!

Please, read the following article, it might provide you some answers.

Level 8

@BorrisS 

Thank u, Sir. 🙏