Mohammad ShafiqulI's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Want to be a part of Google Local Guide!

Hello everyone. How are you all? I am from Narayanganj, Bangladesh. I am interested in working with Bangladesh Google Guide community. Is there any way to be a part of the community? Please notify me and remind during Google events in Bangladesh.

Narayanganj, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Want to be a part of Google Local Guide!

Hi @Mohammad ShafiqulI. Welcome to Connect. Being a member of Local Guides (as you are) and contributing to Google Maps is a way for you to help Local Guides and Google Maps users around the world and in Bangladesh.Being a Local Guide is entirely voluntary so no work is involved. As for events, the Local Guides team does not host official (Google hosted events) often though Local Guides do host meet-ups often and you can learn more about meet-ups being hosted as well as hosting your own under "Community and Events" at g.co/localguides as well as here on Connect under Let's Meet-Up.

As you're already a Local Guide, but you may want more information or a refresher on how to contribute great content to Google Maps to make the most of your Local Guides experience, I recommend visiting About Local Guides

Allow me to share some information about Connect that you may find helpful in connecting with others in Bangladesh: 

• This post includes tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community to make your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate
    • Using the Forums contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general
    • Of course, my favorite board is Share Your Photos & Discoveries where you can share a photo or a place that's special to you in your local area or a spot you've discovered in your journeys. Just be sure to share as much information as possible when you post as others are sure to have questions (and posts with lots of information as most interesting to others)

I hope this information has been helpful and I look forward to seeing more of your posts here on Connect! 

P.S. Please do not include personal information in posts on Connect as it is a public forum. You may use the private messaging feature if you wish to share contact information. In the meantime, I have removed this information from your post. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Googler
Solution

Re: Want to be a part of Google Local Guide!

Hi @Mohammad ShafiqulI. Welcome to Connect. Being a member of Local Guides (as you are) and contributing to Google Maps is a way for you to help Local Guides and Google Maps users around the world and in Bangladesh.Being a Local Guide is entirely voluntary so no work is involved. As for events, the Local Guides team does not host official (Google hosted events) often though Local Guides do host meet-ups often and you can learn more about meet-ups being hosted as well as hosting your own under "Community and Events" at g.co/localguides as well as here on Connect under Let's Meet-Up.

As you're already a Local Guide, but you may want more information or a refresher on how to contribute great content to Google Maps to make the most of your Local Guides experience, I recommend visiting About Local Guides

Allow me to share some information about Connect that you may find helpful in connecting with others in Bangladesh: 

• This post includes tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community to make your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate
    • Using the Forums contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general
    • Of course, my favorite board is Share Your Photos & Discoveries where you can share a photo or a place that's special to you in your local area or a spot you've discovered in your journeys. Just be sure to share as much information as possible when you post as others are sure to have questions (and posts with lots of information as most interesting to others)

I hope this information has been helpful and I look forward to seeing more of your posts here on Connect! 

P.S. Please do not include personal information in posts on Connect as it is a public forum. You may use the private messaging feature if you wish to share contact information. In the meantime, I have removed this information from your post. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.