VAMOOS-SHANIT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Want to be a part of Google Local Guide!

Hey! Come and be a part of the local community of Tel Aviv-Jaffa

We will be happy to meet you, share & join together to do what we love - to be local guides
interesting? Contact us now !

We have a common interest in giving our knowledge, the tips we know in our favorite city. We will meet in pleasant hospitality space altogether.

• Why do I love this city of all?
  • What field do I know best and want to share?
  • What connections are right for me?
  • What is my expectation of the meeting?
  • I have an idea to share with you......

Whatever you want to understand, whatever you want to share for that we meet! Send me an email I'm here for you.

Excited  looking forward to seeing you (:

Shanit

42943217_10212734708182877_7062908542419730432_n.jpg46492120_10217347636779866_8354641169535205376_n.jpg49165578_10217708925051847_3025016870404096000_n.jpg

??? VAMOOS Make it possible
Jaffa, תל אביב יפו, ישראל
2 comments
Level 10

Re: Want to be a part of Google Local Guide!

Thanks for sharing @VAMOOS-SHANIT. My wife and I may be visiting Israel in June but not confirmed yet. I have friend from New Zealand living in Kibbutz now. I want to visit him and also Jerusalem. I'll be in touch if visiting Tel-Aviv.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Former Google Contributor

Re: Want to be a part of Google Local Guide!

Hi @VAMOOS-SHANIT and welcome to Connect!

Why not organize an official meet-up? Once your meet-up is approved, it will automatically appear as a post in the Meet-ups topic section for other Local Guides to participate. To learn more, check this How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up article.

Hope you find this information useful, and don't forget to introduce yourself in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

By the way, I've noticed that your post has a Hebrew language label. Please note that I've removed it. To learn more about this kind of labels I recommend to take a look at the article How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!